threads
Page 5 of 17
Old School Minis \  what wheels did you roll 10 years or more back?

what wheels did you roll 10 years or more back?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 27248
replies 167
following 141

splashed   +1y
i was rolling stock chrome toyota 4x4 wheels but always wanted a set of Elite Vipers by the way anyone know where i could get a set in 6 lug
SlamChevy   +1y
8 years ago I had 20 inch arelli assasyns on the back and 17inch on the front. B4 that american racing silverados and b4 that american racing chrome nuggets on my 91 s10 back in 1997. Then I ended up rollin 17inch stock dodge avenger wheels till I sold it last month.
later
Ben
Chevyguy   +1y
10 years ago I had an 87 S-10 with 15" Outlaw 2 wheels. I thought they were cool since the truck only came with 14". I was movin up. HAHAHAHA I was also a Junior in highschool.
donobird   +1y
I had 17" impala ss wheels but they were on my impala ss I had some center line turn 4 billit 15s 0n my astro back in 93 I coudn't get anyone to sale me 17s for it back then so i just bought 15s. dam that sucks.
lost cause   +1y
This is what I rolled on 10 years ago

picture me rollin'

^^^Now those are some old school wheels if you ask me!
nicoloyd   +1y
lets see...back in 94' I was rollin 13x7 Reversed Ultra 5-Star wheels. Next I was on to some 15x7" McLean Wires, ended buying two sets of those.
granth   +1y
just wanted to post sayin thanks for the contribution in this thread, as well as the rest of the section. even with Brian's smart ass post!
slamdtaco   +1y
Edited: 2/27/2008 11:45:00 AM by bagged85

here's a pic of my brothers wheels (enkei type 86 style) on my 720 in 89 or 90. these were not saw blades. sawblades were different

post photo
Chevyguy   +1y
Jason, I remember those wheels. I use to want a set in 15x8 so they would stick out of the fender wells. Amazing how much changes over time.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Bad pic but here is what I rolled.

post photo