Old School Minis General Discussions
views 5968
replies 71
following 55

HIPPIE   +1y
Ive always had (WOOD!!) for 620s...
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

thats a badass old skool bulletside, i'm diggin the racks and the canopy!
mjavy7   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Beater620 ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MotoswapperEdited: 9/13/2009 9:08:41 PM by MotoswapperMy favourite from here in Australia  Edited: 9/13/2009 9:07:22 PM by Motoswapper ---------------------------------------------Does anyone have any info on this truck???  Im mainly wondering what engine hes running that allows him to keep the factory hood....  Thanks---------------------------------------------Wow this one is as long as a school bus. Maybe hes running a flat engine.
post photo
kaoss   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Beater620------------------------------------------Does anyone have any info on this truck???  Im mainly wondering what engine hes running that allows him to keep the factory hood....  Thanks---------------------------------------------It's a lowered l20b with a sectioned oil pan. He has an entire build thread over on Ratsun.net. He's from Australia, and his build thread is under project datto.
1lowBOMBADIER   +1y
That gloss black one is a Ute, if you notice the bed and cab are one unit.
foxkid   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SlammyEdited: 5/6/2009 5:56:03 PM by SlammyIm building one for a guy. Bodydropped with an inch cut off the rocker, v8 conversion, with a full sheetmetal floor. Go to my myspace to see build pics http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=7643350&albumId=2412049   ---------------------------------------------come on sammy why is it private..
post photo
PIMPTACO   +1y

post photo
Slammy   +1y
 Its not on private, dunno why you couldnt view it.     --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by foxkid --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Slammy Edited: 5/6/2009 5:56:03 PM by Slammy Im building one for a guy. Bodydropped with an inch cut off the rocker, v8 conversion, with a full sheetmetal floor. Go to my myspace to see build pics   http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=7643350&albumId=2412049      ---------------------------------------------come on sammy why is it private.. ---------------------------------------------
post photo
Slammy   +1y
Edited: 7/29/2010 11:07:47 PM by Slammy

oppps
djleighk15   +1y
Some awsome bulletsides out there. My buddy just started building one, im excited to be able to help on  that build its gonna be a fun project.