foreverlow01   +1y
who??? you the man ronnie
LaidNeon   +1y
BOUT TIME you get some more progress done
on20s   +1y
Originally posted by cantlooswit22s

Edited: 2/17/2008 6:01:37 PM by cantlooswit22s

Originally posted by bagtodrag

damn Ronnie, you told me at Supercorss last night that I was the first one to see it and not to tell anyone and you go and post it on ssm

haha.i know.i thaught bout that today.lol..but i was talkin to a buddy last night wen i got home and i desided to post it.lol

o.and bout widening the hood and stuff.i was goin to do that.but my buddy had the idea in his how it shoulda been.but he was goin out for work for 2 weeks,and i didnt wana wait....but i agree,im not realy fond of the bubble in the hood thing.but i like the way mine looks enuf to leave it alone.

cant believe you bitches went to supercross without me
eks10BDRG-N   +1y
yo ronnie, looking good patna. thought you would show it first rather than post.
eks10BDRG-N   +1y
Originally posted by baggedwagon69

Originally posted by dragndime

looks really good. i didnt know Eksessiv was still around lol.LOL

baggedwagon69   +1y
hey ronnie truck looks pimp bro
Jance Customs   +1y
Originally posted by cantlooswit22s

or atleast like in the other thread,i think its the first anyway..that iv seen and heard of being done.i know there was people talkin bout doin it.but i duno if they ever got done.

World's first? I've got an unfinished Ram too
post photo
post photo
cantlooswit22s   +1y
dave-y crocket...i aint got yo numba yo..and it was a suprize trip for my lil sis bday...sorry yo.loljason..i was but couldnt help it dude.lol.jance...mines the first unfinished ram to be layin body on 24s..so suck a nut.
c10onfire   +1y
deeezam Ronnie! That bitch is bad! who???
CHOSN1   +1y
Edited: 2/17/2008 10:59:56 PM by CHOSN1

post photo