Page 3 of 16
Dodge Trucks \  ok..now THIS is worlds first...lol.UPDATED

ok..now THIS is worlds first...lol.UPDATED

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 6513
replies 157
following 74

bagtodrag   +1y
damn Ronnie, you told me at Supercorss last night that I was the first one to see it and not to tell anyone and you go and post it on ssm
katkilla   +1y
Damn that makes me so jealous I could :puke:
I just hope mine turns out as sick as yours
sideshizzle   +1y
Looks good ronnie. Must be nice to have the skills to do your own work.
no1lowr   +1y
Originally posted by BclassBD

a dent in the fender is not worth another 2 " of rim

my thoughts exactly, although the truck does look cool, i think it would be a nice idea for someone to try widening the hood so it fit under it, you would lose the lovely dodge fender libne but it might look pretty beefy.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Originally posted by no1lowr

my thoughts exactly, although the truck does look cool, i think it would be a nice idea for someone to try widening the hood so it fit under it, you would lose the lovely dodge fender libne but it might look pretty beefy.

Or what about raising the top of the fender up? As well as the body line in the door? I think it would look good, and not many people would catch it. And it would still leave the Dodge fender lines.
HarryBalls   +1y
looks good
roachmotel   +1y
Edited: 2/17/2008 3:27:05 PM by roachmotel

Originally posted by TwistedMinis

Or what about raising the top of the fender up? As well as the body line in the door? I think it would look good, and not many people would catch it. And it would still leave the Dodge fender lines.

exactly what i was thinking would flow much better. looks sweet tho..
1 LoWfUKn RaM   +1y

my thoughts exactly, although the truck does look cool, i think it would be a nice idea for someone to try widening the hood so it fit under it, you would lose the lovely dodge fender libne but it might look pretty beefy.his hood is wider take a close look
cantlooswit22s   +1y
Edited: 2/17/2008 6:01:37 PM by cantlooswit22s

Originally posted by bagtodrag

damn Ronnie, you told me at Supercorss last night that I was the first one to see it and not to tell anyone and you go and post it on ssm

haha.i know.i thaught bout that today.lol..but i was talkin to a buddy last night wen i got home and i desided to post it.lol

o.and bout widening the hood and stuff.i was goin to do that.but my buddy had the idea in his how it shoulda been.but he was goin out for work for 2 weeks,and i didnt wana wait....but i agree,im not realy fond of the bubble in the hood thing.but i like the way mine looks enuf to leave it alone.:LOL:
liljlowrider   +1y
looking good ronnie... what is