views 3177
replies 44
following 39

danc   +1y
I have a craftsmans that I've beat the "f" out of and it has never lt me down
KEG Media   +1y
damn i thought we was bout to start talkin poker when i read the word grinders
simple-pleasurez   +1y
i prefer this grinder. Doesnt seem to last longer than a couple minutes though.

creative concepts   +1y
i use a 7" metabo.
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
I got a 4.5 black and decker from walmart. (only ones open when i really needed it) and i am really impressed with it, I figured it would burn up quick but it has lasted over a year with hard use. but if it gets serious I pull out the 7" craftsman and go to town.
marcus760   +1y
i've been using makita grinders have'nt had any problems...their drills suck ass but the grinders are good
laynwindows   +1y
i've had all the high dollar dewalt and other "quality" grinders there are, and they'd burn up or the switches would go bad so i'd have to hold the switch on the whole time.... and i've had the orange harbor freight one for over 2 years and i cant kill it. original brushes are still in it.
framedragger   +1y
black and decker quantam pro.. hands down..it is cheap and i couldnt be happier.. the ones from harbor freight have no power...i cant bog my black and decker down...its like 40 bucks......excuse my typing uim pretty drunk
Pneufab   +1y
Originally posted by Dan48p

Edited: 12/1/2007 6:30:25 PM by Dan48p

they bought me a metabo at work when i was rebuilding buss frames... lasted 3 months. granted i'm hard on shit but those things are expensive. i like the milwaukees the best because of the huge paddle switch and the quality. the 8 amp model is like 80 bucks.

i keep a generic one at home, the local farm store has them on sale for 17 bucks every now and then with a 2 year warranty... i'm on my third one but still only $17 in, i've probably spent more on the gas to get it warrantied than the grinder cost but hey, what can you do plus you get a free grinding wheel every time you burn it up

I hope you had the Metabo serviced if it was only 3 months. If you go online and extend the warranty, Metabo has a full 3 years.That's a lot of money to just throw away

t
LowBlazin   +1y
the metabo im looking at is $120 at acetool.com but it seems like they're hit and miss. there's a bosch that is a little cheaper i might just get.