Mazda Trucks \  5lug Conversion

5lug Conversion

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 12326
replies 63
following 44

LaynRockers   +1y
Edited: 9/13/2007 2:15:50 PM by LaynRockers

Tony(laync10) I would appreciate it if you would not say all redrilling is dangerous! I have seen a few sets done done by different places that I would agree with you 100% that they are or were dangerous. But mine are not as you have discribed above. I have been doing them for over 6 years now without one problem with them. Most that I have done them for are daily driven rides. I have done them on my daily mazda as well. They work perfect and are not dangerous. So if you would specify some, I would appreciate it..

John
Deuce   +1y
i retract my previous comments about re drilling hubs, but if you want it done get it done by laynrockers (john)... His are the best, unless you want to spend some money and get some of my billet aluminum hubs...lol (sorry john had to do it)
creative concepts   +1y
Originally posted by suckafree

Got a after conversion question! Afterwards do you run a offset like you would on a mazda or does it change to a toyota offset? Any reccomended offset?

Chad,

you would run the offset for a mazda.. offset if hot far in or out the wheel sticks, since a redrill is using all f actory measurements, you would use your mazda deminsions.
LaynRockers   +1y
Originally posted by laync10

i retract my previous comments about re drilling hubs, but if you want it done get it done by laynrockers (john)... His are the best, unless you want to spend some money and get some of my billet aluminum hubs...lol (sorry john had to do it)

Hey no problems with that I think the billet hubs are killer and are the nicest way to go. Like in our conversation if I were planning on going with a big brake kit I would want the hubs that you make over the factory ones. For one they look the best to accent the new bigger brakes that are best when seen.

John Yoakum
suckafree   +1y
Originally posted by potter

Originally posted by suckafree

Got a after conversion question! Afterwards do you run a offset like you would on a mazda or does it change to a toyota offset? Any reccomended offset?

Chad,

you would run the offset for a mazda.. offset if hot far in or out the wheel sticks, since a redrill is using all f actory measurements, you would use your mazda deminsions. thanks, but mine is not redrilled...its toyota components.

dragginmazda86   +1y
I had John (laynrockers) redrill my hubs. I have not had a problem with them had them for about 9 month he does great work. If you plan on redrilling yours I recommend John.
dlaney002   +1y
posted by 86mazyota from masdabscene.c
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:16 pm Post subject: yota conversion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can use the stock mazda ball joints and tierod ends. They worked for me using 85 yota spindles, hubs, rotors, and bearings. I did not have to notch anything and i am bodydropped on 18's

slamdamazda   +1y
I have some of Johns redrills also and have hit bumps and dips and bounced the truck off the ground with like a bazzillion psi and they are still in the same shape as they were the day i got them in the box from UPS......and yes this is while they were on the truck....not in the box.
dragginmazda86   +1y
^^^I've abused mine just like that with out a problem.
ga,mazduh   +1y
how easy it to do it like u say david??? i need ur help bad call me 912 281 4490