Page 3 of 3
Motorcycles \  Got Hit on my Bike

Got Hit on my Bike

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 1302
replies 23
following 18

BigJay43   +1y
WOW dude def glad your ok. I had a buddy smash into a telephone poll because of some jack ass on the road. I had another buddy that had to swerve off the road on his 06 ninja cause a car cut him off. They need to fuckin start making commercials telling people to watch out for bikes. I do, only because I have tons of friends and family that ride.

Heres a commercial they play over in Europe that they really need to start playing over here. Again man glad your ok and will be able to ride again.HERES The commerical they should start playin over here
deflatd   +1y
damn man. you got lucky, god was def watching over you there. sucks about the bike tho.
dirtyd97   +1y
glad you guys are ok get better soon ... i have lost a few friends over the years . . it scares the hell out of me but i love to ride to much to give it up ...
localanesthetic   +1y
yea i have the drz 400s it was really fun being able to rip the local trails then ride home.
your right they really do need to play that commercial over here. especially these days there are alot of bikes on the road.

i havent been to church since i was about 7 but i think im going to limp my ass over there and make my peace with the man upstairs.