Got Hit on my Bike

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 1305
replies 23
following 18

localanesthetic   +1y
Edited: 11/9/2006 9:21:10 AM by localanesthetic

Edited: 11/9/2006 9:06:03 AM by localanesthetic

thanks for all the comments and kind words all. it def helps me to get off my ass and try to get stronger. ill have a nurse and PT coming to my house a couple times a week so hopefully it wont be too long before i can function again until then i gotta take it one day at a time. the bandages on my knee and thigh are where they insert the rod they go from the knee up

post photo
post photo
post photo
leftcoast66   +1y
Looks like that's gonna make a nice scar there. Glad ur doin ok and didn't get too beat up in that crash. Good luck with the bike as well.
localanesthetic   +1y
yea there is gonna be some bitchen scars on my foot and leg. all the nerves in my heel got damaged so i really dont have feeling in it.
y2ksilverado   +1y
That is why I refuse to buy a bike... I trust myself, but not a single other person behind the wheel of a car. Every single one of my uncles wrecked their bikes and nearly died, so I take a pass on ever having a street bike.
BAGD RANGER   +1y
GLAD YOUR OK --- I USE TO RIDE MYSELF -- BIKES R VERY FUN -- BUT ITS ALLWAYS THE OTHER U HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR --- I HOPE THE OLD MAN HAD INSURANCE -- IF NOT I HEAR A LAWSUIT !!!! -- GLAD YOOUR OK THOUGH ---
ORIS   +1y
glad to hear your okay man. harsh damage to the leg, but at least you'll be okay in the long run.
localanesthetic   +1y
just wanted to say thank you again to all who have posted with kind words.
thank you,
rob
purplekush   +1y

that foot with the staples looks gnarly as hell bro

i saw a guy on a ktm 450sxf with the supermoto conversion (street legal lowered and superbike tires) and he was doin wheelies at like 60 mph and a car flew out in front of him and he almost hit it people who cant drive need to get thier licenses taken
lowjoeram   +1y
i think you jinxed yourself with your screen name.
drtbiker182   +1y
man i am glad to hear you are ok. being an avid rider close calls are daily but i havent had this happen yet. good luck and hope everything works out for ya