Page 1 of 3
Motorcycles \  Got Hit on my Bike

Got Hit on my Bike

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 1283
replies 23
following 18

localanesthetic   +1y
I know there are a lot of bikers on this site so I felt as though I wanted to share my experience with everyone. On Friday afternoon I was traveling to work on my fresh 06 Suzuki dual sport. I was roughly 3 miles away from my house when the scariest thing imaginable to any biker happened. I was traveling on a residential street, a road I travel at least twice a day. The speed limit was 35 and I was doing roughly 40. I was in the left side of the lane staying in the left tire groove. I have a compact in front of me and a f250 behind me. When I was traveling I saw an gold maxima pulling out from a side street. He was on the right hand side of me making a left. He continued pulling out cutting me off. My initial reaction was to pull hard left since there was no one in that lane and I did not want to t bone his car and fly over it. I pulled left and he ended up hitting me on the right side. I didn
purplekush   +1y
that sucks man

thank god it wasnt a honda tho lol jk

i hope you have that bike insured
localanesthetic   +1y
yea full coverage the adjuster is gonna be out this week.
tattedfordguy   +1y
That sucks bro, There should be a age limit where you have to stop driving...
bendapirate   +1y
Glad to hear you're ok homie. Had a best friend that didn't make it out so lucky. He's in a better place. Made me sell my bike. Glad to hear you're in good shape.
lowrthnu92   +1y
Ouch

good to hear you came out alive
bdydrpdblazr   +1y
man i can feel your pain. on july 25 of this year i was hit by a car on my cbr 600 rr. the wreck messed me up pretty good. broke all my ribs, broke my collar bone, shoulder blade, and broke my upper bone in my arm leaving my right hand temp unusable. popped both of my lungs and temp killed me. they brought me back to life on the way to the hospital. when i got there they had to give me 19 pints of blood cause i was bleeding it out as fast as they could put it in. my windshield had almost cut my arm off so thank the man up stairs for letting me stay here. just goes to show you people dont watch what they are doing. oh yea and the dude that hit me ran like a bitch after robbing me of my money and other possions.
SHOWTIME   +1y
rob and damian i'm glad both of you are alive.i ride alot to and knock on wood have not been hit in the 15 yrs i have ridden but have had many very close calls.the closet i have come to going down was when a lady in a bmw almost side swiped me she was so close that i kicked the side view mirror of her car the worst part she was looking right at me when she did it at the next set of lights her old man jumps out of the car and threatens to beat my head in so when i hopped of the bike and told him that his old boot turned into my turning lane and she was a blind muthf#@cker and pointed it out for him he was oh i guess she was in the wrong.i to have lost many friends in bike accidents and pray to god every time i go out i come back alive to my family and friends.heal quickly and get back on a bike as soon as possible that way you do not become affraid of ridding again.sorry for the long post
pimpinchickin918   +1y
man that sucks i have a friend him and his dad where ridding with some guys and got hit by a drunk driver his dad died and he got pretty banged up but wut sucked is when he got released he was asking where his dad was he didn't even know his dad died worst day of my life to see a friend like that

PS glad ur still kickin
mtm   +1y
sorry to hear that man. Glad to see your okay. I really enjoy riding but its people like that, that makes me not want to anymore. They say the femur is the most painful bone to break. Good luck with the recovery bro.