Page 4 of 4
Motorcycles \  Holy shit billy lane killed some one

Holy shit billy lane killed some one

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 3906
replies 34
following 32

Cyrus   +1y
I remember all the crap he talked about God on his Biker Build Off shows, then they show videos of him in court talking about how he has found God. Spit in his face when you don't need him and beg for his help when you do.
disfiguredS10   +1y
--------------------------------------------

lowchevyon18s said:

get ur free billy lane shirts in april join free billy lane on facebook

--------------------------------------------

no, and you wouldn't be pushing these shirts if he killed your Dad.
FXDGRND   +1y
Why does he need to be freed? He did a crime his ass should do the time. Drunk driving is fucking stupid. Killing someone drunk on a suspended license? Really Free him? Pick some better causes.
SHOWTIME   +1y
I'm going to have to agree with Jimbacca on this one. No matter who drives drunk(rich,poor,famous or just a normal person) and kills somebody inocent thats just flat out fucked up wrong. If you do the crime you do the time thats it. If you watched any of the Biker build offs everytime you seen Billy Lane he had booze in his hand or he was piss ass drunk. Plus he had a suspended licence for the same issue in a different State guess what that makes him twice the fool. Like somebody said earlier in this post sue the crap out of him take him for everything he has.
BSGcustoms   +1y
Yeah it really doesn't get much more lame than killing an innocent person because you are too lazy and thoughtless to call a taxi when you are intoxicated. The dude built some bad ass bikes and had a cool approach to his fabrication, but he shouldn't be treated any different in this matter because of it. I agree, he should be held accountable.