Motorcycles \  Holy shit billy lane killed some one

Holy shit billy lane killed some one

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 3916
replies 34
following 32

///RELAXED 720   +1y
Originally posted by dubrocker04

driving drunk, passing two cars in a no passing zone, twice the legal limit for being drunk, and kills a poor guy on a moped... if all that is true i hope the dead guy's family sues the fuck out of him. what an idiot.

its all true .... he turned himself in about a week ago(after the warrant was issued I believe) right now that I know of charges include manslaughter, DUI(test came back BAC of 1.9)& drivin on suspended..... all this while he had a case still pending in north carolina for DUI from what Ive read .......... so as they say in the hood "HE BE FUCKED".........

low mazda   +1y
Originally posted by draggin720

Originally posted by dubrocker04

driving drunk, passing two cars in a no passing zone, twice the legal limit for being drunk, and kills a poor guy on a moped... if all that is true i hope the dead guy's family sues the fuck out of him. what an idiot.

its all true .... he turned himself in about a week ago(after the warrant was issued I believe) right now that I know of charges include manslaughter, DUI(test came back BAC of 1.9)& drivin on suspended..... all this while he had a case still pending in north carolina for DUI from what Ive read .......... so as they say in the hood "HE BE FUCKED".........

but unless he was still drunk when he turned himself in, he can't get charged with it.

thrownsparx   +1y
Billy Lane was a dumbshit anyway
balcar   +1y
I liked Billy Lane, but he will pay for killing him. One way or another, and because he is famous they will be sure to make a example of him.
I know the guy that hit me while I was walking (he was 19) went up for some sort of attempted manslaughter offence. Billy has money, so he probally won't get convicted and have to do time, but it will cost him a pretty penny.
NC TechY   +1y
The saddest part was that he did all this while he was driving on a suspended license from already getting a DUI in north carolina. I've met the guy plenty of times cool guy all that BS. But oh well you gotta tae responsibilty for your actions so His ass needs to go to jail.
Blackdod   +1y
Yeah His dumb ass got a dwi in Salisbury NC when he was there for the smoke out bike show. He was on his bike riding on the wrong side of the road with no helmet. I guess he didnt learn
slammed88cutlass   +1y
i think he just lost a lot of respect in the biker community. Technically he did kill a fellow rider even though the guy was on a moped. I dont think he should be thrown in jail forever but he should definitely be convicted and spend a good amount of time in jail and alot of money to the family of the man he killed. Celebrity or not, he is only human so i'm not one to judge his character either way.
SHOWTIME   +1y
tv celb. or not the guy is a tool for driving under the infuence esp. since he already has charges pending for the same charge you would have thought that he would think about this before he did it again but every time you see him on tv he has a beer in his hand no matter what he's doing what ever he gets he made his own bed now he has to sleep in it.but when your an alky it tuff to admit it.far be it for me to critize him as we all like a cool one to but i think about the repercussions of my actions long before i have one
lowchevyon18s   +1y
get ur free billy lane shirts in april join free billy lane on facebook
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Why free him?

Let him rot.

Taylor