Page 2 of 4
Motorcycles \  Holy shit billy lane killed some one

Holy shit billy lane killed some one

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 3905
replies 34
following 32

low mazda   +1y
only if he was driving a white bronco will he get off free.
1 LoWfUKn RaM   +1y
lol damnn i need a white bronco then lol
KRamseyKustomz   +1y
Who was the guy he killed? His next appionnent on bicker build off!
dubrocker04   +1y
driving drunk, passing two cars in a no passing zone, twice the legal limit for being drunk, and kills a poor guy on a moped... if all that is true i hope the dead guy's family sues the fuck out of him. what an idiot.
dirkbelt   +1y
yea he should be in prison,pertty damn stupid if u ask me he was on top of the bike industry and could afford a cab or something 2 bring him home,now he has ruined his life and the family of the victim,hopefully his fame dosent get him off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KRamseyKustomz   +1y
No amount of Money in the world is worth a persons life. That was so wrong he must think he is God.
b12yan   +1y
Originally posted by KRamseyKustomz

No amount of Money in the world is worth a persons life. That was so wrong he must think he is God.

your correct... but put billy in jail for a long time and take all his money for being a dumb fuck
bdroppeddak   +1y
the guy was driving a moped........
MoneyMike2   +1y
shit happens like this everyday....i dont see what the big fucking deal is....just because he is a trendy tv star doesnt mean he isnt human....he made a mistake by drinking and driving........there probly hasnt been anybody who drank and drove, tried to kill someone on purpose.....

but than agian what the fuck do i know....

DRAG-IT   +1y
I think that what he said is true in a sence, but i think that Billy Lane should get charged just like any one else that committed the same crime. He should not get a greater or lesser charge because of who he is.