Mini Truckin General \  Black Ranger B/D on 22's at ITB

Black Ranger B/D on 22's at ITB

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 10396
replies 311
following 132

kingofbling   +1y
Edited: 8/28/2006 11:50:34 AM by dawg64

The air was leaking from a valve. It sucks when you have 4 weeks to get it to the show, because you wanna show it. We dont care about the trophies or winning just showing off and having a good time. Meeting new people. The welds are perfect, they were gobbed up so they could be ground down. When we brought the truck down to my shop from his house it was a cab and frame on a frame cart, and it was June 25th. So a month it got far. The judges at ITB liked it. So oh well. It will be back out. There are thing that are and arent permanent. There also his a major difference from a Metric chassis and a I beam chassis. JC
gob   +1y
damn.. haters
CRUISER-CH!X   +1y
WOW POOR THING
rolnlow   +1y
there are a few people on SSM that saw the truck like a month before Indy and you would never think it would make it to indy, the truck is along way from complete and he knows that, this is his first truck that he is building on his own with help from friends. the truck does run and drive and it does lay body on 22's, which is crazy becasue not many rangers are on 22's ididn't think is could be done until I saw it and couldn't believe it. Just give him some time and it will be all good
RobbyDizzleonDubs   +1y
Bodydropped Rangers are fire! It's not a BD Dakota, but it's second best! A Ranger is my next project if i can't find a Rampage.
couldbelower   +1y
the white one has a toyota front frame clip and an rx7 irs, thats the way to go with a ranger becsue a toy clip uses the same bolt pattern, as well as an rx7 irs, the older rangers seem to have a lower hood then the newer ones wich the while one is and the black one has the older fenders, the white one is obvioulsy that much lower jut from looking at the fender clearence. it may lay body but it is still not as low as the white one...i am personally not a fan of a chevy motor in a ford but if making new motor mounts was to hard then i guess cool. kinda makes the truck seem half ass when you say somehting like that, regardless everything it is one of few rangers laying on 22s i guess, good luck with the finishing touches,,,,and for the record having tublar arms measn nothing and the white one has the stock toyota arms
HarryBalls   +1y
Originally posted by iLLblazer

i threw up a little in my mouth when i looked at that rangers backhalf

are you pissed hes b/d on 22s and your not
Garage Concepts1   +1y
Looks Good!
22below   +1y
WOW...thanks for bringin my truck into the mix...hopefully my truck will go to truckin nats in AZ this Oct. 21-22 basically done except for paint and stereo...i could have shown it last year but didnt feel the need to rush it out
JFcustoms   +1y
that black ranger needs pictures on flat concrete or asphalt not in the grass and then we'll see if it lays rocker cause if it lays flat rocker a 22 should push on the hood a little bit