Mini Truckin General \  Black Ranger B/D on 22's at ITB

Black Ranger B/D on 22's at ITB

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 10397
replies 311
following 132

tofnlows10   +1y
badass...

how are the tires not sticking out of the hood??
OutkastWagon51   +1y
It was a chevy 305 in the ranger talked to the owner they were at our hotel.The ranger and the F- 150 were tight. Dont know If i talked to you chrome city but I talked to the owner of the ranger and one other guy with him. Nice trucks though Red Roof got a little wild this year think it had the Motel 6 beat for a change.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Something doesnt seem right here. This guys Ranger has 22s.

It looks like that truck has a lot more room up front. Like 1" plus. Are they really 22s?

For those who asked, that is a small block Chevy.

And it looks like those dual master cylinders are stuffed in the tire pretty good.
OutkastWagon51   +1y
They were definately 22's seen it in person like I said but cant remember what clip he was using in the front?
TwistedMinis   +1y
Originally posted by OutkastWagon51

They were definately 22's seen it in person like I said but cant remember what clip he was using in the front?

It looks like an S10 frame up front.

The fender height should not change from year to year.
impulse   +1y
it was a ruff truck... looks way better in pics... then again a lot of things do.
bdroppeddak   +1y
i dont know how those mastercylinders didnt break off the firewall, they were pushed haaard into the tire... and is the frame welded to the cab? thats an s10 clip...
OutkastWagon51   +1y
Yeah I realize the fenders dont change but the camber is alot different on the 2 also. But like I said I cant remember what clip it was you could be right about the s-10 I kinda wanna say nova but who knows I cant remember. I liked the truck though and the white one is pimp shit too.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Well, jusging by the average truck, the bed rails are taller than the front fenders. And the rear tires come close to the top of the bed rail than the front tires come to the top of the fender.
dragndime   +1y
Man that thing just looks beat to me ....could have been done way way cleaner all the way around