Black Ranger B/D on 22's at ITB

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 10570
replies 311
following 132

sadexcuse4s10   +1y
Originally posted by grip

does lexington have a pretty big scene?

not really, my buddy has a ranger BD on 20's, another one has a stockfloored yota on 18's that I put a 4 runner front end on

and my buddy Johnny B has the 8 1/2" BD mazda that was in the back of minitruckin a while back where they talked shit about having a truck so low it was un proportional. Other then that there's not much goin on around here.

my little bro has a bagged s10 and i have my blue one on 20's

the scene is mainly shitty ass imports though that wanna race anything with more than a briggs & stratton under the hood

slamedtoyota   +1y
end result is he did not start this thread to say im the best or you can not beat this truck he just wanted to see if any one saw his truck and if so did you like it that does not mean you go and talk shit to him and say its a pos fuck have you guys ever seen a real pos that truck is not a pos. It may not be the cleanest truck out there or even something i would be happy with but POS are you kiding me fuck stop worrying about his ride and worry about your own this is why alot of minitruckers get a bad wrap. Grow up and if you like say sick as hell and if you dont dont comment. Its rude and you are the only one that looks bad.
grip   +1y
Well keep it low anyways..
sadexcuse4s10   +1y
werd man, i love minitruckin and all

but it sucks when you live somewhere and you're the only guy around that has any clue how to build a stockfloor frame or make brackets or do front end conversions ya know

i'd love to open up a shop, but who the fuck would come around here to get anything done

especially when they don't even know why i do stuff like this:

post photo
post photo
post photo
gimp5561   +1y
OK just ran across this, somewhere in all this shit it says that the black ranger has a monte sub frame, what year is the sub frame? does the dude that own's this truck have a camber spec when it is layed out? what is the over cab hight of the truck layed out? what is the overall fender hight layed out? what is the rear end out of? Like a few others on here I know a thing or two about a ranger have been driving one for the last 18 damn years and have worked on a shitload of them and something dont add up. can you tell me where the black truck will be showed at anytime soon i would like too see it in person. NOT TRYING TOO BUST YOUR BALLS JUST WANT TO KNOW.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Man, maybe I should rock some 22s.
post photo
low99maz   +1y
Seth you def. extended your rockers to make those fit, haha
grip   +1y
Originally posted by blazedbowtie82

Man, maybe I should rock some 22s.

I don't know man I kinda like the toyota hoods.....
post photo
bmini94   +1y
I know a guy who once who tried to put an edge hood on a 93-97 ranger and the hood sunk under the fenders in the area above the tire. It then then raised above the fender towards the hood. SO therefor a 93-97 fender has more room for a 22" tire.
bmini94   +1y
and correct me if I am wrong but i do believe at the rangers bd on 22s are 98 and up