Page 29 of 32
Mini Truckin General \  Black Ranger B/D on 22's at ITB

Black Ranger B/D on 22's at ITB

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 10568
replies 311
following 132

bodydropped85   +1y
sword fight im game i see what your saying dawg, but on that pic w/ the wang on the windsheild, there is no suspendion, no camber and rockers on the ground and tires are STILL above were the fender mounts.
BAGD RANGER   +1y
^^^^ JAMES SAID WANG --- HAHAHAH !!! ^^^^
kevin@aac   +1y
Holy fuk, its not even like its a nice clean truck. This is the biggest thing going?
burnsy   +1y
can everyone just quit bitchin about it.. i think yall should just give your probs. i dont know none of yall, and i dont post much but to what i know thats the first ranger on 24's, i saw it at itb and it was layin rocker from what i can tell.. i think everyone got there panties in a bunch becouse the first of this topic everyone was just wanting to know how you had that much room under your hood, what did you do diff. was it somethin you did in the body drop or what.. idk but i just think everyone should quit this shit so what if he just bolted up 24s and it doesnt lay body when he prolly set it up for 22s when he first done it.. thats my 2 cents
dragwithme   +1y
bumb hahah
minitrukinranger   +1y
Yee haw! This is the longest, dumbest thread I have ever read! LOL! All this because he didn't have his truck all the way down in those first pics!
grip   +1y
Fuuuuuuuuuuck that works for me.
sadexcuse4s10   +1y
Edited: 8/30/2006 5:03:00 PM by sadexcuse4s10

shit, all of you guys with hoods on your trucks that are BD with 22's are lucky

here's my '86 i'm building stockfloored on 22's

the pinch is gone, and rockers are hammered all around

post photo
post photo
grip   +1y
does lexington have a pretty big scene?
Droptout2   +1y
i cant believe how blown up this thread got! the only thing worth seeing in it is prolly jevons picture haha.....jevon hows it going bro?! not sure if u remember us from havoc. haha. yay, i was able to be apart of this rediculous thread! ha