views 10566
replies 311
following 132

DRAGGINBODYON22S   +1y
tire is missing not chewed up
DRAGGINBODYON22S   +1y
but nice try anyway
rolnlow   +1y
yeah I know I see it about everyday, you need to see the whole tire to understand
msturg   +1y
QUOTE:That pic on your scene mag is not all the way down.

OK, just to end this discussion, please god: Put the 22's back on, and take a picture again at the same angle or better of the gap between the fender support and tire. While your at it, take a pic of right at the rocker, and hell if you have two people do what james did with the paper.

Again, not trying to be a dick, but if you are tired of defending yourself and your buddies truck then take those two or three pics, post them, and tell everyone to suck it. Why you didn't do this in the first place astounds me.
BAGD RANGER   +1y
WHO THIS THREAD HAS REALLY BLOWN UP SINCE THE LAST TIME I VIEWED IT ---( I JUST WANTED TO BE APART OF THIS THREAD ) --- LOL !!
kingofbling   +1y
im not taking any more fucking pictures of shit. I took pics upon pics upon pics for you guys and still cant get any credit.

Yea the missing tire thing is hilarious considering that its a real picture. The tire that justin is talking about got ruined like pieces missing. I just took it to the dump today tho.

So again FUCK THE PICS. i dont have to defend shit. I already proved everyone wrong, arrogant, cocky, asshole, call me what you want to..
grip   +1y
Holy shit that is the first time someone has called me oldschool.I don't know if I should be offended or honored.If you look at my previous post you will note I didn't comment on the fab because I have never seen the truck.I did however note the difference in the front and from my year's with though's trucks new something had been messaged.my point was that this thread is like a cock teasing bitch that won't give you no play and is giving people blue balls.The true fact is that a 265-30-22 at 28.5 will come 1/8 of an inch from the top hood skin and no combination of anything will change that period......................Maybe someday I will see the truck and will figure it out for myself but until then take it easy and good luck with the truck.I am done....
jcampbell1180   +1y
All you fools need to step up your game. My Ranger lays door on 28's and I've got 6 inches left before I hit the top of my fender. Fixin' to put some 30's on it next week.

Plus, my dick is 12 inches long.

Limp.

I win.
kingofbling   +1y
a 265-30-22 at 28.5 with 1/8th of room. YOu said this.
We are running 255-30-22 at 28.02 with 5/8 of an inch.
I am sorry that i didnt look at the yourscenepics until today and noticed that it wasnt all the way down. So today i looked at the truck and it looks exactly like gumps.
PimpinMidgets   +1y
This problem can only be solved one way .... a sword fight...gentlemen pull down your thongs and start bashin each other...

the first one to go limp or blow his load looses.......