Page 9 of 12
Isuzu \  picks of ur ISUZU

picks of ur ISUZU

Isuzu Make Specific
views 14504
replies 110
following 79

JPeventsxx   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2z---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bdydrppup---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2z---------------------------------------------if this isnt goin to be on the cover of minitruckin im goin to be pissed!---------------------------------------------i was told that my truck was to extreme to be on the cover of minitruckin......if anyone can understand that please explain.lol--------------------------------------------- That's just plain fawkin bullshit..... I hope Mike reads this because I would ask MT to turn in their minitrucker card if this is the case..... JP
post photo
hitncry   +1y

Look for this on in all its high def glory in the next Surface DVD

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 10/21/2009 10:18:38 PM by bdydrppup

love it^^^^^^^^
tripleplay   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JPeventsxx---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2z---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bdydrppup---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2zcalm down jp..lol...thanks for having my back tho! mike and i have talked a lot over the past three weeks and he is sending a photographer to shoot my truck on the 20th of this month.he did not make me any promises of cover but it is a step in the right direction.i do think my truck is worthy of a cover but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that feel the same way.hopefully once mike gets the pics,he will at least consider it.all i ask for is a shot.---------------------------------------------if this isn't goin to be on the cover of minitruckin im goin to be pissed!---------------------------------------------i was told that my truck was to extreme to be on the cover of minitruckin......if anyone can understand that please explain.lol---------------------------------------------That's just plain fawkin bullshit..... I hope Mike reads this because I would ask MT to turn in their minitrucker card if this is the case..... JP---------------------------------------------
post photo
JPeventsxx   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2z---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JPeventsxx---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2z---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bdydrppup---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2zcalm down jp..lol...thanks for having my back tho! mike and i have talked a lot over the past three weeks and he is sending a photographer to shoot my truck on the 20th of this month.he did not make me any promises of cover but it is a step in the right direction.i do think my truck is worthy of a cover but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that feel the same way.hopefully once mike gets the pics,he will at least consider it.all i ask for is a shot.---------------------------------------------if this isn't goin to be on the cover of minitruckin im goin to be pissed!---------------------------------------------i was told that my truck was to extreme to be on the cover of minitruckin......if anyone can understand that please explain.lol---------------------------------------------That's just plain fawkin bullshit..... I hope Mike reads this because I would ask MT to turn in their minitrucker card if this is the case..... JP--------------------------------------------- LOL.....  rough night last night, i guess i was fired up....  But still don't understand the logic of being to extreme...
post photo
tripleplay   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JPeventsxx---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2z---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JPeventsxx---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2z---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bdydrppup---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2zcalm down jp..lol...thanks for having my back tho! mike and i have talked a lot over the past three weeks and he is sending a photographer to shoot my truck on the 20th of this month.he did not make me any promises of cover but it is a step in the right direction.i do think my truck is worthy of a cover but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that feel the same way.hopefully once mike gets the pics,he will at least consider it.all i ask for is a shot.---------------------------------------------if this isn't goin to be on the cover of minitruckin im goin to be pissed!---------------------------------------------i was told that my truck was to extreme to be on the cover of minitruckin......if anyone can understand that please explain.lol---------------------------------------------That's just plain fawkin bullshit..... I hope Mike reads this because I would ask MT to turn in their minitrucker card if this is the case..... JP--------------------------------------------- LOL.....  rough night last night, i guess i was fired up....  But still don't understand the logic of being to extreme...---------------------------------------------i know i don't understand either brotha,but i guess we will c wut happens.also as long as i have good people like you on my side pulling for me maybe something good will come out of it.i have also talked to street trucks but they are geared more toward full size.they have put minis on the cover a couple of times and said that sales dropped in those months.once again not trying to act like my truck is the shit but i think it is different enough that people would buy the magazine.that is just my opinion
post photo
tripleplay   +1y

MAN, u need to bring that show back!!!! that's a nice pic jp!

emerica008   +1y
I want to cut out the front fenders under my hood so my truck will lay lower... but what do i need to keep there and what can i take out? there is a bunch of stuff sitting on top of them. any help would be awesome. and i have have ac or anything.
onrie   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by eatinpavementEdited: 3/29/2009 10:28:33 AM by eatinpavement     --------------------------------------------- I want these tail lights, but i can't find them anywhere, where do i go about finding them??
post photo
post photo