Page 10 of 12
Isuzu \  picks of ur ISUZU

picks of ur ISUZU

Isuzu Make Specific
views 14501
replies 110
following 79

Petey   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by a2z --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by JPeventsxx --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by a2z --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by JPeventsxx --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by a2z --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by bdydrppup --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by a2z calm down jp..lol...thanks for having my back tho! mike and i have talked a lot over the past three weeks and he is sending a photographer to shoot my truck on the 20th of this month.he did not make me any promises of cover but it is a step in the right direction.i do think my truck is worthy of a cover but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that feel the same way.hopefully once mike gets the pics,he will at least consider it.all i ask for is a shot. --------------------------------------------- if this isn't goin to be on the cover of minitruckin im goin to be pissed! ---------------------------------------------i was told that my truck was to extreme to be on the cover of minitruckin......if anyone can understand that please explain.lol --------------------------------------------- That's just plain fawkin bullshit..... I hope Mike reads this because I would ask MT to turn in their minitrucker card if this is the case.....   JP ---------------------------------------------  LOL.....  rough night last night, i guess i was fired up....  But still don't understand the logic of being to extreme... ---------------------------------------------i know i don't understand either brotha,but i guess we will c wut happens.also as long as i have good people like you on my side pulling for me maybe something good will come out of it.i have also talked to street trucks but they are geared more toward full size.they have put minis on the cover a couple of times and said that sales dropped in those months.once again not trying to act like my truck is the shit but i think it is different enough that people would buy the magazine.that is just my opinion --------------------------------------------- Well you got cover now....
post photo
tripleplay   +1y

yep i did....wut do u think? i think mike did a great job with putting that issue together.....THANKS MIKE!!
laydsuzu   +1y

post photo
frank_ice   +1y
Mine I just got started working on. Wheels are forsale for $500
post photo
teoworkshop   +1y
This is my ute as she sits now

Matt_91isuzu   +1y
does anyone want amigo fenders? i have some on mine and i want the stock fenders

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
84dime   +1y
--------------------------------------------

BK said:

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by eatinpavementEdited: 3/29/2009 10:28:33 AM by eatinpavement
post photo
post photo
Spin_155   +1y

post photo
Dupa102933   +1y
pics of my 87 isuzu
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo