picks of ur ISUZU

Isuzu Make Specific
views 14503
replies 110
following 79

warihayd   +1y
orange and black that truck is hot. which i could have snagged that one
tripleplay   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bdydrppup---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2z---------------------------------------------if this isnt goin to be on the cover of minitruckin im goin to be pissed!---------------------------------------------i was told that my truck was to extreme to be on the cover of minitruckin......if anyone can understand that please explain.lol
post photo
warihayd   +1y

post photo
DraggnIsuzu   +1y
I have a couple of pics on my bodied pup on 22's let me know what u guys think
renny   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2z---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bdydrppup---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a2z---------------------------------------------if this isnt goin to be on the cover of minitruckin im goin to be pissed!---------------------------------------------i was told that my truck was to extreme to be on the cover of minitruckin......if anyone can understand that please explain.lol---------------------------------------------TOO EXTREME?? I would like to hear what that means.Your ZU is bad as hell.Ive been looking for months for this thing to grace the pages of MT.Its pretty much the baddest mini out there right now IMO.Give it time somebody will shoot it.Its a beutiful truck.
post photo
tripleplay   +1y

thanks renny ur the man.
92zuzuman   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DraggnIsuzuI have a couple of pics on my bodied pup on 22's let me know what u guys think ---------------------------------------------   Holy shit... is that thing laying  pinch? what tires?
DraggnIsuzu   +1y
Ya it's laying pinch and it has some dummy tires that I'm just using for rite now but there 265/35/22 I want some 255/25/22 for the front and 255/30/22 for the back but ya I'm still working on my pup. Can't wait to drive my pup