pop trunk

Audio/Video Q & A
views 1415
replies 28
following 29

SUBLOW   +1y
SWEET YOU CAN GHOST RIDE YOUR WHIP, WHILE YOU POP YOUR TRUNK
kingpin   +1y
im doin one as we speak.its all part of the game.ive been doin pop trunks since 93.we use to do all the rappers and ball players at TEXAS RADIO on bellaire.back in the days(which actually was a wednsday)ha ha
gtphelps   +1y
I think I'll do a pop hood on somebody's truck in my shop. Except I won't tell them and hook it up to the horn button. Road rage will have a whole new meaning for them after that.
Sooper SCREWD   +1y
They have an actuator in the trunk and it opens and closes while they are driving. They usually have a big screen hanging in the rear and they pop the trunk to show it off... why? I haven't quite figured that out yet. I think you have to listen to Paul Wall and Mike Jones religiously to actually like that shit.
97LONOMA   +1y
im doing a pop trunk on my 71 monte so that i can show my set up and screeens in the truck while i drag.........lol

and im not playing im really doing it
TEEBAGGINNN   +1y
See pop trunk daily in Dallas.
Not all of the mcan bounce like the one in the video. Some of them just pop thier trunk and close it thmselves down the road to look like they have pop trunk.

Funny stuff to see if you know where to look.
weave   +1y
Originally posted by bagtodrag

sweet trunk monkey
post photo
saint   +1y
Edited: 1/14/2009 6:17:51 PM by saint

Edited: 1/14/2009 6:16:21 PM by saint---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thacru78You actually put an actuator on the hinge of the trunk. If the car has electic hood opener then you don't have to install a popper on the trunk lock. If it don't then you do. It's so you can show off you subs, screens, dirty clothes, tennis shoes, etc. You name it and i've seen it in a trunk going down the highway with "pop trunk". It's a fad started in Houston. I've seen cars where the only thing that worked on the car was the pop trunk. LOL---------------------------------------------Well, u aint gonna see me drivin wit my trunk open unless i'm jus driving slowly while parkin my car at a car show, cause when somethin falls out of there or get brokin, especially when it's a bad whether, i will be PISSED!
post photo
276mightymax   +1y
Edited: 6/6/2009 3:29:26 PM by 276_s_dime

Edited: 6/6/2009 3:29:01 PM by 276_s_dime5th wheel just hangin, No one does it like H-town.  Check out youtube or popyourtrunk.com I'm pretty sure thats the site,