ok so i have been dealing with dying battery for years now. with an amp and compressors and car alarm and extra lighting i didnt know where to even start. finally decided to take a look at my amp and tighten everything back down after years of not messing with it. long story short when i disconnect my ground from my amp it sparked. i disconnected my remote wire and it still sparks. so somehow power is getting passed my amp with it off. checked my wiring and everything is happy. everything is passed thru a grommet so nothing should be grounding out. any clue on what else i should look into?