Page 2 of 3
Audio/Video \  pop trunk

pop trunk

Audio/Video Q & A
views 1402
replies 28
following 29

JW   +1y
Here a educational video about poppin your trunk....

ElCadillacKid   +1y
i still don't get it, hahaha
thacru78   +1y
Just go to Austin, Tx during the Texas Relays and you will be well informed. Or anywhere in Houston. It's a southern thing I guess. I've installed a couple for friends but it's not my thing.
jdauer02   +1y
damn..that whole video I was hopeing a few of those cars would run into each other. So this poping the trunk shit is it just riding around with your damn trunk open swervin back and forth? I dont get it.
JW   +1y
Originally posted by SinicalOutkast

i still don't get it, hahaha

ME NEITHER!

I remember the days when you'd honk and point when someone forgot to shut their trunk.

Ahhh how things change
thacru78   +1y
You actually put an actuator on the hinge of the trunk. If the car has electic hood opener then you don't have to install a popper on the trunk lock. If it don't then you do. It's so you can show off you subs, screens, dirty clothes, tennis shoes, etc. You name it and i've seen it in a trunk going down the highway with "pop trunk". It's a fad started in Houston. I've seen cars where the only thing that worked on the car was the pop trunk. LOL
DANNY5cominsoon   +1y
i think its stupid damn cars with body lifts lookin like trucks with trunks open, if u aren't layin on body or frame, pack up your trunks and roll out before you get dragged on Danny 5 comin soon later
werm   +1y

layedouton22z   +1y
thank god i drive a truck and don't have a "trunk"
Jance Customs   +1y
Originally posted by layedouton22z

thank god i drive a truck and don't have a "trunk"

I drive a truck and I have a "trunk"