Page 3 of 4
Isuzu \  PIX of isuzu front

PIX of isuzu front

Isuzu Make Specific
views 2697
replies 38
following 25

jaredmxg   +1y
Got some updated pix of his truck so i thaught i would post them up. he is still in the search for some 20s if you could help a brother out....

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Is it true that the front of an Isuzu won't lay without drop spindles?? Do you or can you flip the lower balljoint like you do on mazda's? I'm in the process of taring down the front end now getting ready to install the bag mounts. Any help on this truck will be great!!!! Thanks
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Anyone????? Have any input on my previous post???? LOL
jaredmxg   +1y
srry took so long to respond, I had looked at alot of different options with flipping balljoints i know you can do it with the upper which i have seen done before. I dont see a reason to do it with the lower balljoint though. it never aposed a problem for me during the build, the only reason for the spindles is because the upper controll arm balljoint maxed out so you can ither mod some upper arms or buy your spindles
eatinpavement   +1y
Edited: 1/3/2007 11:33:55 AM by eatinpavement

nice work.

i dont have drop spindles on mine. my front setup is pretty much the same except my upper bracket is a little higher up and i gusseted mine in the engne bay instead of on the outside the frame. for my upper c/a's i made some wedged spacers that reangled the balljoint with longer grade 8 bolts.
unusualfabrication   +1y
So you can lay 20's with stock upper and lower control arms and drop spindles?
element1520   +1y
Thanks im getting ready to get a 86 pup so these pics will help out alot. Just wondering i plan on bd soon the rocker on the truck hangs alittle bit below the bed how would i go by cutting it off maybe 1" from the door let me know please
jaredmxg   +1y
i cant remimber his overall diameter but if you can get a set of 20's with a good ofset to tuck then it would be no prob for the stock parts, just need the spindle
dssur   +1y
this is awesome, I have a friend who needed this advice and whoomp there it is. super great super great.
unusualfabrication   +1y
Originally posted by Russ-D

this is awesome, I have a friend who needed this advice and whoomp there it is. super great super great.

I'm going to pretend you didn't say "whoomp there it is". LOL!