Page 2 of 4
Isuzu \  PIX of isuzu front

PIX of isuzu front

Isuzu Make Specific
views 2695
replies 38
following 25

jaredmxg   +1y
yeah, it started to pis me off cause the owner wasnt gonna let me do anythign on it untill i found a way to support it up, and i got to finish it up by spring fling
CompleX   +1y
yea I put up a few shitty pics of my front just because I didnt see any anywhere either!
sponge splawn   +1y
Hey man, nice pics. Beautiful work. When we did my rodeo, we used the front of a 92 spacecab and the build was almost the same. I like how you notched the LCA. We didnt need to do that due to the fact that we just z'd the frame in since we were swapping it out already. But I tell youwhat, I'm going to remember that trick for when we change up to 22's. Thanx man.
SIC MADE   +1y
has anyone raised there upper control arm up I know it works for tacomas to take care of the ball joint binding
toybodyparts   +1y
nice gussets
jaredmxg   +1y
the lower balljoint is binding not the upper, I dont know if you did do it to remover some of teh camber if you would get another inch or 2 out of it. best bet is to just build another lowercontroll arm save some headachs
Thanks for the comments people http://photobucket.com/albums/y214/Jaredmxg/tims%20truck/
Im keeping pix updated on photobucket if you wanna check em out.
whynotfab   +1y
Nice work Jared

Post some pics of the sheetmetal and rear setup too, that shit's NICE.. and the pics probably won't do it justice, cuz it was lookin badass last time I stopped by there. (Thanks again for welding up those strut rod POS brackets on short notice lol, still haven't fixed my welder )
DontWatchMeWatchTV   +1y
Damn..should have looked in here before asking how to lay my front out. When I saw the topic, I thought it was gonna be like front end pictures (different swaps)...oh well thanks for the info!
scooter24fan   +1y
Work is looking good man keep it up