Page 1 of 4
Isuzu \  PIX of isuzu front

PIX of isuzu front

Isuzu Make Specific
views 2683
replies 38
following 25

jaredmxg   +1y
Since i could never find any good pictures of what people do for there isuzus layin 20"s and up, i just went ahead and did it and took a million pictures for anybody that has to do it in the future. Hope this helps alot of ppl out.
jaredmxg   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
Hope that helps alot of people out, I looked around alot on here and coulnt find any pictures so i thaught i would be the one to get some good pictures out there
Lo94S-10   +1y
That's awesome.. You should submit it as a tech article! Nice job!
mista337   +1y
I've always been curious to see how those are done

sundown   +1y
good post. this looks almost exactly how I did my front end. Only I notched the frame rail and not the LCA. Ultimatly it doesnt matter because the ball joints prevent the front from laying out any further. My lca and frame rail dont make contact, its the damn ball joint that stops the front now. Time to swap to the 88+ spindles I guess.

Good post, brought back some memories!
jaredmxg   +1y
yeah iv seen pix of people modding the upper controll arm but the owner of the truck dont think it will be stong enough so im not gonna do it. but hes got some 2 in drop spindles on the way, supposidly thats all you need to lay on 20's
boooghar   +1y
well damn, I guess you can teach a old dog new tricks
dragn168   +1y
where the fuck was this thread when i bagged my truck this shit needs to get made into a sticky on this forum so people will stop asking the same questions over and over again