threads
Page 1 of 1
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  Questions about a little of everything....

Questions about a little of everything....

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 637
replies 4
following 3

layedout72   +1y
Does anyone have a picture that can show me which is which? I didn't take my truck apart so I have no idea which goes where. From what I am told you can completely remove the vent line to the charcoal canister, but can someone show me which goes where for the return? I want to say I only have a pressure (to motor) and my vent. I need to see maybe a chiltons scan of the lines.... anyone?

Here are some pictures of what I have...this is the two lines I have left to connect. which port on the tank goes to which of these?
thread post photo

This port is on the bottom of the intake manifold.....what connects here?
thread post photo

These plugs look like they should go down near the starter but I don't see anything for them to connect to?
thread post photo

oh and also these things come off the driver side of the tranny.....wtf are they? Is there not a harness that comes off the tranny maybe?
thread post photo

Last but not least, what all needs to be done to completely remove the charcoal canister from the engine bay?
holcombe347   +1y
did you ever get answers to your questions?
smctoy   +1y
I was wondering that too...if not Ill get under my truck in the morning & see what lines go where & take pics if you need me too!!
layedout72   +1y
under the intake is a coolant line from the back of the water pump. on the transmission is my hacked reverse light wires. the white plug (round section) is the plug for the reverse lights. the sqaure section i never had plugged in.
layedout72   +1y
still no clue on gas lines...... can someone PLEASE figure that out for me. I am getting exhaust ran today.
Page 1 of 1