Page 1 of 1
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  saturn motor swap questions

saturn motor swap questions

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 676
replies 4
following 2

vegasyota94   +1y
will a 97 saturn car.. 4cyl motor and tranny fit in my 94 yota? im asking this cuz i got a free car and dont think i can get an abandoned vehicle title for it since it was last registered in colorado . so i was thinking of swaping the motor and trans to turn my shitbox into a auto. was wondering if anyone knows about these motors.. i am taking the buckets out of it too if i cant get this title... so give me some info
thanks.. and ya dont ask y i would want to do this.. lol the motor in my truck leaks, doesnt run right so i figured i would just sell it.
layedout72   +1y
you would be amazed what a little sweet talkin the lady at your tax office will do. i had virtually stolen my ford (signed name on title, owner didnt sign) and she just got me a new title made up and sent to me.
vegasyota94   +1y
yeah but i have no title.. the car was last registered in colorado over 2 years ago.. ive called dmv out here, and colorado, they both told me im shit out of luck. so i wanna do a motor swap lol..i dont know if it will fit though, i dont have the car yet, it gets here tonite, but i think the motor sits sideways.. but do u think i could get it to fit and the trans?
vegasyota94   +1y
nevermind, too much work for all that.. i got the car here, but im just gonna buy another saturn with a blown motor and swap it out.. found some for like 400-500 bux.
got this saturn for free. so there we go.. then im gonna part out the rest of the car.
layedout72   +1y
ya those saturns are all fwd if i remember right, which is why the motor is sideways. good luck with whatever you do.
Page 1 of 1