Page 1 of 2
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  22r? new to toyota

22r? new to toyota

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 1153
replies 14
following 5

lmn8   +1y
I was contemplating on buying an 87 toyota p/u allready lowered new white paint on some weld rims for $1800 truck looks awsome but besides the looks it needs some carb repair ....heres my question..only reason I would buy it is because im starting to get into the drift truck look and the carb deal isnt my way to go..so is there anyone out there that makes a conversion harness kit to convert or would i have to make one myself and what parts would i be looking at getting besides the obvious heres what I know i need to get.

complete intake manifold
and ecu..

...anything else you can name will help thanks...
baha   +1y
sorry I can't help you but do you have any pics of the drift truck look? I like watching the compact cars I've just never seen a truck.
framescr8pintoy   +1y
i know exactly which truck youre talking about because i was looking at the ad too, if i had 1800 laying around it would be a sweet little daily driver, where in las vegas are you? theres 4 others here as well from vegas.
framescr8pintoy   +1y
toyota
post photo
post photo
post photo
framescr8pintoy   +1y
toyota
post photo
lmn8   +1y

yes she's the one been keeping an eye on her on craigs truck is clean onlything is Im more of a fan of red but i could live with the white for a while
lmn8   +1y
ohh im on the south end of vegas...any of u guys into the jdm look or just baggin..
baha   +1y
For my personal vehicles I prefer bags, but I honestly like any look even the lowrider, and wire wheel look.
lmn8   +1y

heres a link of some nissan hardbody drift trucks..
vegasyota94   +1y
lol i seen that truck last night.... another one here from vegas.... bagged all the way....
there was a 93 already bagged on cl a few days ago that i was really gonna buy just for a dailydriver, but i didnt so blah...
welcome to the site man.