Page 1 of 1
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  how much

how much

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 702
replies 6
following 6

93yota   +1y
hey ppls i been tryin to figure out how much you think i can sell my 22re efi with 120k miles and it includes everything wirin ecu trans (5 speed) alt a/c comp p/s pump complete swap runs good have never had a prob wit it
smctoy   +1y
This might help you in deciding on a price...when I bought the engine for my truck I paid $1400 for a 22re with 60,000 miles on it, all the accesories, 5-speed tranny with everything to swap my automatic over to a manual. So I would ask for atleast $800 or $900 for what youve got, espically if you said it runs great & has the tranny to go with it as well.
macdave06   +1y
I sold my motor with no accessories, wiring, or ECM for $375 and my trans for $150, but they were at 190k. I bet you could get a grand for everything, if not more. From what toyota mechanics have told me stuff usually starts to go wrong at about 200k, so someone would pay alot more for yours.
yodaforce   +1y
I had a '94 efi motor complete and after trying to sell it for about 6 months, I finally let it go for $200 just to get it out of my shop! The first place I tried to sell it was here, still, no one was interested. Good luck.
macdave06   +1y
I dunno how it is around you guys, but its pretty hard to come by a 22re here. theres not many toyotas that even make it to the junkyards so its not like you can go get a rebuildable one for cheap. The guy I sold mine to had been lookin for one for a while, and he didnt even need the injection, he was replacing a 22r long block.
Post was last edited on Jan 24, 2009 08:01. This post has been edited 1 times.
shortyzkustomz   +1y
I've seen a few around here for like 4-500 range, cause I went looking when mine acted up at 140k, But I decided to fix my probs on mine and keep truckin (timing)
v8_titan   +1y
If you are here local in tampa I will come pick this up CASH. I really would like to buy this motor soon.. let me know 813-833-3120
Page 1 of 1