Page 1 of 2
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  Plug Wires

Plug Wires

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 1065
replies 12
following 7

oldsking   +1y
Alright so I'm looking to get some better plug wires, the ones on this 22RE are TINY! lol I would feel comfortable with some good thick ones. Are there any that are interchangeable? I want some thick like MSD style or something.

Recommendations
kdcgrohl   +1y
got mine from LCE

oldsking   +1y
sweet thanks! they are a bit pricey right now but a good start. Do any off the toyota cars fit?
oneloytoy93   +1y
what ones did you get
kdcgrohl   +1y

me?
tuneup kit + the conversion wire.
smctoy   +1y
Thats a damn good deal from LC on the tuneup kit. Ive got MSD plugwires on my truck now. I got them off ebay.
truck action   +1y
I run LC's Megnecor wires , have had the Splitfire wire which is larger & Kevlar wrapped.
oldsking   +1y
One question, the plug wire side that goes into the cap, can any plug wire fit? I know all spark plugs on cars are about the same so that end isn't a problem but the side that clips into the distributor I'm concerned about. I'm trying to see like a honda or something like that would work. I just need some plug wires haha
truck action   +1y
Split Fire as some good wires, if remember right there are 9mm Kevlar wrapped & around $60.
I run the LC ones now. Most any good wire set will be in the $60 + range!
shortyzkustomz   +1y
I also got some MSDs off ebay, I got my truck last week and it still had original 1994 wires on it