Page 1 of 1
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  fat white wire off fuse box question

fat white wire off fuse box question

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 809
replies 6
following 5

vegasyota94   +1y
hey, where does that fat white wire that comes out of the fuse box under the hood go to? this is for my 94 22re. it looks like mine has been cut and i dont know wtf it goes to. also. since i removed my a/c heat and power steering, all the wires/sensors that pluged into them. do i have to do something special.. i cant get my truck to get power.. ive checked my grounds, and they look ok.. i dont know where that wire goes to though.. so any help would be good.
thanks.
toyotrick   +1y
battery, nothing should work with it disconnected (lights , radio etc..) to double check before hooking it up
hotlavaxb2089   +1y
It also goes to your alternator
holcombe347   +1y
that wire on my toyota goes to the positive battery terminal.... it comes right out of the fuse box and is only about 6" long right?
lunchbox   +1y
that wire is the input for the fuse box and connects to the positive battery terminal.
vegasyota94   +1y
thanks.. now, since i unhooked and removed the a/c heater, power steering pump.. will that affect the truck not getting any power when i try to turn the key?
vegasyota94   +1y
so i gotthe truck to turn over, and almost start, but it like shoots white smoke out the air plhenom.. and the motor like bounces around... i did remove ac pump, all the lines, power steering pump, re routed hoses... same thing with the a/c.. i did have 2 hoses that went to something hooked to the powersterring pulley.. they arent hooked up now, and they kinda shoot white smoke.. anyone know wtf to do?
Page 1 of 1