Page 1 of 1
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  ? Hooking up Dual Carbs on a 22R

? Hooking up Dual Carbs on a 22R

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 1545
replies 4
following 3

sickyota 808   +1y
sup minitruckers, I'm planning on doing my dual carb setup for my 22R soon but I gots a question on the throttle cable end.. do u cut the ball off the end off your stock one or do u need to swap the throttle cable for a shorter one, is there aany way u can route the cable w/o cutting the ball off?? reason why I ask is if I want to go back to my single carb the ball is still there.. need some advice before doing the setup also pics would be good.. thanks
3tcrob   +1y
As far as I know you cnat use the stock end with the linkage of duals plus the cable is really long I got a Stainless Steel cable kit from Lc for min cut it and it works perfect never had any problems and then you can put the stock cable away for later
thread post photo
sickyota 808   +1y
thanx 3T, i knew was either u or oldskl that would reply to dis.. I guess imma save for that next...on LC it shows the universal throttle cable, is that the one u have on your truck?
nismorgan   +1y
WHOA! where did you get that oil cap?
3tcrob   +1y
Yeah that i the one and for some reason I cnat send a pm but I'm usng NGK V-powers I dont know the number off the top of my head but it is the one's LC reccommends for the Pro motors
The cap is a real TRD Cap I got it off Ebay for like 20 bux but the onlt thing that sucks is that it i for a FWD so the TRD is sideways
Page 1 of 1