Page 1 of 1
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  350 motor question

350 motor question

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 935
replies 9
following 5

vegasyota94   +1y
hey guys, my boss has a brand new never used/installed 350 motor.. includes everything but the tranny.. has so much shit i dont even know.. its all chromed out... has headers... chrome shit all over it.. lol.. lightweight pulleys...
ive heard that this fucker will bolt up to my stock tranny.. just need to drill some holes for the bolts... anyways, he wants 2 grand for it, and will take payments from me.. is it worth it or what... he bought it brand new for more that that, and never installed it in his old ride.. some 60 something rod...
im sure i can get pics of it, ive seen it before, its nice.. just sitting in his garage in a stand..
and yeah.. how hard is this to drop into the yota?
most important.. id there a 350 that bolts to our tranny..?
thanks
kdcgrohl   +1y
dont cross breed. homo.
bellhousing adapter by Advanced Adapters
^they also sell motor mounts.
zip tyd   +1y
I agree. Your building a Toyota...not a S-Trend. Check these guys instead
yodaforce   +1y
I have never heard of a small block bolting up to any Toyota transmission! Besides, if you are willing to get a $2000 small block (payments or not) you can afford to go get a $300 th350 trans. It will atleast bolt up, and handle the power.
kdcgrohl   +1y
you know what you get when you cross breed right?
vegasyota94   +1y
300 bux.. where would i find that??
lol
a monkey with 4 asses... love that one
yodaforce   +1y
I'm not talking about a brand new racing trans! Look in the paper. There's plenty of pulled stockers out there taking up room in someone's garage floor.
kdcgrohl   +1y
yeah, there are a ton of good turbo 350's out there, but if you're going the way of the bowtie, you'd be better served by a big shaft 700r4. that extra gear is helpful at freeway speed.
vegasyota94   +1y
kewl thanks...ill keep my eyes opened
beyondstockyota   +1y
I was looking at their motor mounts and seen that they was from 89-94 I think. Someone on here is selling a set of those, but my truck is an 86, however; 22re, so would the mounts still work? I'm assuming so...
Page 1 of 1