threads
Page 7 of 11
Mini Truckin General \  Kanye West on NBC clip?

Kanye West on NBC clip?

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 3633
replies 104
following 67

tuctcandy00   +1y
A lot of you guys are making me ashamed to be in this community. Everyone on here always says Minitruckers are a big family. We gotta stick together. FUCK THAT SHIT. I'm sure that Josh (2bad4ya)and Kevin (imreal44) just to name a few would love that there were some "niggers" in this FAMILY, including myself, who happens to be mixed. And yes I do take "just black people acting the only way they know how........." and "Bush on TV hugging nigger babies" to be extremely offensive.
I agree that he SHOULDN'T be using live TV as a platform for him to express his opinion. But some of you guys are just as guilty. You are using a public forum to bash other people that are "in your family". AND I AGREE, as much as I don't care for him, BUSH COULDN'T have stopped this from happening, nor superman or anyone else. But some of the methods in dealing with this situation have to be questioned. I am not saying they are right or wrong, rather maybe there could have been other alternatives. Everyone needs to stop pointing fingers and come together for the better of this country. And as far as Kanye West not donating money. Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. David Banner, a MS native, turned what was supposed to be a normally scheduled concert into a 100% benefit show, and called a challenge to other artists in the industry. So unless you are reporting for ET or YOU YOURSELF had made a contribution, you don't really have any room to talk.

And thank you to the rest of the family in here that are actually MATURE and speak using sense instead of ignorance and a lack of knowledge.
maniacalmini   +1y
i'm sorry but none of your opinions either way matter a fuqking bit. if your unhappy with whats going on, get some cash for gas get in your car/truck and drive as close to the area as you can and volunteer. but i still say thankfully you live in america so you can sit in your lazyboy and bitch while PEOPLE are dieing of exhaustion, starvation, and whatever curable illnesses are popping up. oh and if some of you havent noticed it is in Louisianna not fucking india. no body in this country is more than a half days drive from there. think about it. i have my opinions but i will not get into these discussion b/c i'm not there in person and dont know what is going on, other than what is on tv which is biased. thank you. i am not volunteering to go for my own reason which may be hippocritical but i am also not bitching about what is taking place just offering a piece. thanks
DodgeRT   +1y
Edited: 9/3/2005 12:10:41 PM by 2bad4ya

Edited: 9/3/2005 12:08:08 PM by 2bad4ya

Originally posted by tuctcandy00

A lot of you guys are making me ashamed to be in this community. Everyone on here always says Minitruckers are a big family. We gotta stick together. FUCK THAT SHIT. I'm sure that Josh (2bad4ya)and Kevin (imreal44) just to name a few would love that there were some "niggers" in this FAMILY, including myself, who happens to be mixed. And yes I do take "just black people acting the only way they know how........." and "Bush on TV hugging nigger babies" to be extremely offensive.I agree that he SHOULDN'T be using live TV as a platform for him to express his opinion. But some of you guys are just as guilty. You are using a public forum to bash other people that are "in your family". AND I AGREE, as much as I don't care for him, BUSH COULDN'T have stopped this from happening, nor superman or anyone else. But some of the methods in dealing with this situation have to be questioned. I am not saying they are right or wrong, rather maybe there could have been other alternatives. Everyone needs to stop pointing fingers and come together for the better of this country. And as far as Kanye West not donating money. Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. David Banner, a MS native, turned what was supposed to be a normally scheduled concert into a 100% benefit show, and called a challenge to other artists in the industry. So unless you are reporting for ET or YOU YOURSELF had made a contribution, you don't really have any room to talk.

And thank you to the rest of the family in here that are actually MATURE and speak using sense instead of ignorance and a lack of knowledge.

I apologies to you,for my comment but there is a fine line between blacks and "niggers" to me,the ones who is stealing 50 pairs of shoes and plasma screen tvs,thats a "nigger" sorry to offend you but this whole situation has made my blood boil,the "blacks" are using ther "RACE CARD" and after hearing of this i don't feel for people down there shooting at people who want to help,AIN'T NO MOTHERFUCKING WAY!!!Ive donated money and clothes much sure like the rest of america,but to hear the welfare people using there "race cards" after whites,let alone hispanics,blacks and asian decendenst people have contriubuted to them and they HAVE THE NERVE TO USE RACE CARDS ON US.....hell no...I understand we didn't get in there fast enough but shit takes time and alot of it,we wasn't prepared for a castorophe of this magnitude

But Again I apologies to you "tuctcandy00"and to others that get offended by my wordsbut do white people use or race cards when you blacks call use crackers or honkeys????
Pp_Laynbody   +1y
Originally posted by tuctcandy00

A lot of you guys are making me ashamed to be in this community. Everyone on here always says Minitruckers are a big family. We gotta stick together. FUCK THAT SHIT. I'm sure that Josh (2bad4ya)and Kevin (imreal44) just to name a few would love that there were some "niggers" in this FAMILY, including myself, who happens to be mixed. And yes I do take "just black people acting the only way they know how........." and "Bush on TV hugging nigger babies" to be extremely offensive.I agree that he SHOULDN'T be using live TV as a platform for him to express his opinion. But some of you guys are just as guilty. You are using a public forum to bash other people that are "in your family". AND I AGREE, as much as I don't care for him, BUSH COULDN'T have stopped this from happening, nor superman or anyone else. But some of the methods in dealing with this situation have to be questioned. I am not saying they are right or wrong, rather maybe there could have been other alternatives. Everyone needs to stop pointing fingers and come together for the better of this country. And as far as Kanye West not donating money. Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. David Banner, a MS native, turned what was supposed to be a normally scheduled concert into a 100% benefit show, and called a challenge to other artists in the industry. So unless you are reporting for ET or YOU YOURSELF had made a contribution, you don't really have any room to talk.

Were my comments immature?!
tuctcandy00   +1y
I agree with some of what you said Trey. I'm sick of the racial bullshit too. And I agree with Josh. There is no need to steal televisions, dvd players, guns, etc. and there is def. no need to be shooting people and helicopters. I can see them taking clean clothes, food, and maybe A PAIR of shoes, not 50. However, the whole black and nigger thing. I don't know how many times I've heard that and I don't buy it. Just like some of you said, there are hispanics, whites, I even saw a group of people from Vietnam on the news that were there. So it's not only black people acting like asses. Of course thats the majority of what you see on tv, but that is also a good amount of the population down there. I will put money, my car, and everything that there are other races acting an ass down there. Which is also why I think Kanye shot himself in the foot. He made it sound like black people are the only people down there. But to categorize them as acting like "niggers" is insane. I do appreciate you appologizing. It has me pretty angry too. Especially since if this would have happened a year ago, my brother would have been a victim. Not to mention I know some people down there. But just because this is pissing us off is no reason for us to be ingnorant. HUMAN BEINGS are down there dying and suffering while we are chatting on a computer. Hardly seems fair.
Pp_Laynbody   +1y
I know there are many races down there, but all i've heard about are the black people are being mistreated... NO, everyone is being mistreated and everyone needs help. And i NEVER said and will never say the "N" word on here... I dont care if they are blue or pink people down there... I just donated 50 bucks to the Red Cross and I don't care WHO gets it, as long as it SOMEONE gets it and it helps them in some kind of way.
DodgeRT   +1y
Edited: 9/3/2005 12:52:29 PM by 2bad4ya

well if you seen a big lifted 4x4 on some big ass tires and a confederate flag and the guys shirt sleeves was ripped off,what would you say"look at that redneck,or cracker,or honkey"..right then what would you say to a very respectable lawyer dressing white person,driving a bens or jag...what would you call them...do you see where iam coming from?Its like using the word fag,you may say to your buddy "man your a fag"or"dude thats gay"but hes not gay..its just how differenet races act,dress.etc..and I shouldn't have used the "n" word but fuck That pissed me the fuck off when people are trying to help and black people are using " RACE CARDS "
tuctcandy00   +1y
Trey...I wasn't calling you out...and I agree 110% with what you just said. As far as everything else...after this last statement, I'm done talking about this race subject because it never gets anywhere. I was just watching CNN and they were interviewing a minister. They were addressing the race issue and asked his opinion. He was a black minister and replied: "This isn't about race as much as it is class. 2/3 of NO's population is a black. However, the majority of NO is living in poverty, which makes them a 'lower class'. When 9/11 happened, there was a rush to help because the towers gave us power power. They signified the upper class. But the levies in NO signify poverty. There is oil in Iraq (money), but what is there in NO?" I think this is the best arguement I have heard. There was probably every race imaginable in the towers, including those from over-seas, much like in NO. And as the reporter said (a white lady), these people were caged up like animals, so this is what brought the animal out in these people. No excuse, but i guess is a relatively good point.
mtm   +1y
think about this. Kanye can say that george bush doesn't care about black people and it's not racist. Think if there was a black president like al sharpton for example. What if mike myers came out and said "Al sharpton does not care about white people." Then all of the black people would be like that fuckin honkey is racist. see my point?
mtm   +1y
Originally posted by ChillaxinClipse

Yano i find it Ironic that THE DAY AFTER the Tsunami in Asia, our fine President Bush is calling for aide and sending all these troops over there and ordering out Naval Ships to go there and help so quickly, and we have givin over 9 Billion Dollars to these people already, now this happens and its in our "homeland" and look how its handled, i don't think i have to say anything more. Oh and don't hate on Kanye West just cause he speaks his mind, people thought Thomas Edison was a complete idiot too for putting a Key on a Kite in a lightining storm........................

BUSH SUCKS..........enough said

ehhh before you start callin out complete idiots, benjamin franklin put the key on the kite not thomas edison. He invented the light bulb...lol that was the smartest comment i've seen on this thread yet