Page 3 of 11
Air Ride Suspensions \  air 2 recycled air that is

air 2 recycled air that is

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 5078
replies 100
following 62

RDS KUSTOMZ   +1y
also thinking by the time you have the extra tank and lines your setup isnt as clean looking
also when you truck is sitting there with a blow off valve like a big rig
sounding like you have a constant air leak almost
surely this guy has something better than a blowoff valve or something
but thats just what comes to mind
Waldog25   +1y
it's really an over the top idea. i mean it would be great if you could do it, but it's just not reality. get some good compressors and let it lie.
mobileheath   +1y
this system does work...of course you cant use 100% of the air but using lets say even 15 psi of the dump air takes a ton of strain off of the compressor and when you compress air thats already at 15 psi...the result is much higher than starting at outside air pressure
bdroppeddak   +1y
i think its retarded, i'll stick with the tried and true basic setup, what i dont get is how he was able to pull off a patent using abunch of other companies products assembled in a certain way???
bdroppeddak   +1y
but like phil said, he has to have some sort of check valve that would dump down to like 15-20 psi, either that or his truck a. doesnt lay out until the compressors suck down the air, or b. his bags have like 2" of play in them befor the truck starts to lift
wantmolo   +1y
^^^ what he said ,i have no doubt that this works djdaudio has been working on this for a while and has guys lined up for this setup .the guy is a genius when it comes to air suspension if ya dont think so check out s10forum.com and look up his name
Waldog25   +1y
It is retarded, it's a lot of work for not much return.

You really don't need that much air on demand I don't care what anyone says.

If you can manage to get 150+ psi in about 1-2 min time you are doing good. And I don't mean from zero, I mean after a few hits.

Waldog25   +1y
The problem is dude, we are not arguing that is it not possible.

IT'S NOT PRACTICAL. That's the problem. It's not worth the time and effort.
NRChopShop   +1y

just so everybody knows.....this is the same guy who REAMED AIM A NEW ONE in that 60 page thread on s10forum a few months back
wantmolo   +1y
opps waited to long