Page 1 of 11
Air Ride Suspensions \  air 2 recycled air that is

air 2 recycled air that is

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 5058
replies 100
following 62

bertristerf150hd   +1y
just thought that everyone would like to know what the s10forum boys are talkin about confusing yet smart http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196766
DRAG-IT   +1y
I do not get it, there is a video showing a guage, yes it fills fast but he is running a engine driven and two 380's it does not seem that quick. And there is no explanation on what the hell he is doing.
wht01ranger   +1y
its is reusing air coming from the dump valves which is put in an external tank which is pressure regulated with a small blow-off...the way i see it, the reserve tank pretty much supercharges the 380s, tricky part is at what pressure do you need it to be to have optimum flow w/o blowing your compressor to peices haha

i dont know what pressure they set it at, but it could be 9psi, 15psi, shit maybe 90...doubt 90, but its smart...wouldn't have seen it that way, but that concept they got would be a very money making concepts for airtools
madmike   +1y
its quick to me... i think he's got a 12g tank
AVTekk   +1y
you could hook up 3 engine drivens and not fill that tank as fast as that needle goes up. his system is pretty cool, and mark pretty much explained it.
mobileheath   +1y
quite easy setup if you think about it....run your dump air straight into the intake side of the compressor with a t fitting going to a check valve with a filter on it.... so that when you are not dumping air it can take in fresh air.....then when you dump air it shuts the check valve allowing the compressed air into the compresser to be compressed even more
madmike   +1y
the only draw back is the dump valves dont make noise
RDS KUSTOMZ   +1y
lol i figured this would be another one of those heated debates about why you cant just run it back in the tank.....
dont know why i never thought about running it back to the compressor....
what psi does the boost tanks run at???
how do the compressors hold up to this???
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
the system DOUBLEs your air flow. 1 compressor fills like 2 would etc. and from what i understand, he was been talking to viair throughout his design process, and it is actually BETTER for the compressors then taking in non compressed air.
Drag-N-Low   +1y
yeah but there is so much shit going on, looks kinda janky