threads
Page 1 of 1
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  To buy or not to buy???

To buy or not to buy???

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 702
replies 5
following 3

krayla   +1y
Ok I went to my local yota man the other day looking for a brake t and a couple things and I ask him about picking up an engine so I could build it from scratch and have it painted and chromed in the process.. Well here is what I found. He's got an engine already torn down needs a new valve and rod n stuff which he's gonna throw in. I get a already re-done head new crank, oil pump timing chain all the bolts w/e all i really would need is my efi off my truck after i put it back together.. Price $250... Think i should get the money together to get it?
baggedtoy92   +1y
sounds like a good deal if your rebuilding it anyways..
johnny5   +1y
thats a preaty good deal man i would get it
krayla   +1y
The head has already been machined and that was like 1 something so that is where most of the money is at. I might need to get the block done but it looked reallllly nice to me, but ill still check it and get it done if needed. just get all new other parts n stuff. I dont think i could get one at a junk yard that cheap w/ a head job like that lol.
krayla   +1y
The head has already been machined and that was like 1 something so that is where most of the money is at. I might need to get the block done but it looked reallllly nice to me, but ill still check it and get it done if needed. just get all new other parts n stuff. I dont think i could get one at a junk yard that cheap w/ a head job like that lol.
krayla   +1y
I swear my computer is acting crazy today it says it didnt post so then i post it again and look a few minutes later and it posted twice. Did that on SSM too. lol
Page 1 of 1