Page 1 of 1
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  22R supercharge

22R supercharge

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 1485
replies 8
following 6

turbotoy   +1y
i would like to know if any one has done the 22R with the supercharger if so do you have the specs and whats your opinion.. i am building one my self and would also like to know what proplems or what not you may have come across and if any mods or any engine tweeks i can do to make it run even better
rubber ducky   +1y
dunno but like the idea,,,should be bad ass
phatboislim   +1y
i know lc engineering has the kit, but i have only seen one other supercharger for the 22r on ebay for sale, it was factory option from what the guy had said in the auction...it was dirty...but it was supercharged, forget supercharger, im going turbo, if i can ever get my hands on a 22re-t
phatkix   +1y
some dude in town has one on his 4 runner

i'll try to find his email and ask him some q's
rubber ducky   +1y
u know they made a 4runner in the late 80 with a turbo. it was bad ass. a buddy of mine had one bet he trashed it.
oldskewlyota   +1y
turbo is the way to go way less worry and no extra belts and more power if this helps... the good thing about superchargers though is power on demand but tubo is more power and keep gas mileage if u can stay out out of the turbo range!!! good luck hope this helps!!
turbotoy   +1y
well actually a super charger is a little better because if the super carger goes out just disconnet the belt and your truck still runs turbo well if the goes then your dead in the water so a turbo is no less of a worry plus you have a higher chance to over heat all of the engin fluids with a turbo but yes a turbo does give more boost but you have to run at a high rpm and good compresion just to kick it in and your right supercharger are power on demand
northerntoy   +1y
Hi there I do one a supercharger B&M and I know it did run good in the past but I am having a hard time finding a belt for it .
I am hoping of finding one soon and install into my mini toy this month.
phatboislim   +1y
i saw one on ebay 3days ago..
Page 1 of 1