Page 1 of 2
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  Hoorah!

Hoorah!

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 2685
replies 14
following 7

twisted minis   +1y
I got a nice delivery from the dude in brown shorts today.

Only smog legal header still made for my truck, and only $200 shipped. Doug Thorley is the man, this thing is nice as hell!
twisted minis   +1y
Okay, this site downsizes all of my pictures and makes them look pixelated, so if you want to see a clear picture click here.
whynotfab   +1y
dude thats nice! i really need exaust on my truck.. just wanna wait till its all Zd and shit, before messing with it so i dont end up having to hack it off again lol. those headers are badass though, gonna look good installed.
twisted minis   +1y
Lol, it will stand out like a turd in a punchbowl! My blue plug wires stand out too in my stock engine compartment. Not so bad now that its clean.

I think I might have to mod the header at the bottom. I'm not sure yet, bu tit might hang below the frame. Hopefulyl not, but if it does it's getting shortened and TIG welded.

Oh yea, exhaust will get you better gas mileage. I heard Yotas get 20+ MPG anyway, which kills the 16 my Ranger got, but the more the better. Plus it sounds cool and releases more power! Yea, maybe I can top 100 horse!
whynotfab   +1y
that explains me always getting left behind.. and struggling up hills
twisted minis   +1y
I want a cam too. Lol. My truck feels pretty stout as it is, all 90 HP! Feels quicker than the Ranger did. But maybe thats because I was driving a cab around the block.
johnny5   +1y
my yota is preaty quick i,ve raced some mustangs and a civic si and won. but thats because i've got some goodies under the hood
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Damn kinda makes me wanna trade my LC header in on that thing...Very nice
truck action   +1y
The LC headers are tuned on a dyno,don't think Thorley's are. They do look good!Is the finish chome or power coat?
Had my LC's ceramic coated.
twisted minis   +1y
I can't say that the Thorley's are Dyno tested. But it is the only header available for my truck that is California Smog legal. LC does not make one. I do know the 2-1-1 makes pretty good power though. Also the price range was much more affordable for me, being 17 without a steady paycheck. The coating is nickel plating. It looks chrome-ish, but a bit dull to be chrome. It will turn blue and take on a titanium like hue.