Page 1 of 1
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  power stearing

power stearing

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 1215
replies 9
following 4

johnny5   +1y
where did some of yall relocate the power stearing resorvoir, pics would be nice lol
lowyota   +1y
You have Powersteering? I think toyota forgot to put mine in... Think my truck is still under warintee?
Has anyone put it on a truck that didnt come with it?
DeRrIcK
truck action   +1y

Used a Billet Specialtie reservior,that I had sectioned to get it shorter.
lowyota   +1y
Damn, thats a lot of RED, thats what I hate about the 22RE, too many vacume lines, and other emmisions BS! I wish you could get rid of a lot of that shit and it still run good
DeRrIcK
truck action   +1y
It's a LC Pro Street EFI, & even w/ all the smog stuff ,no lack of power! Here in Ca. you have you have all that was there stock,can be failed just on visual!!
truck action   +1y

This photo shows the air box,had to close in the filter,can't draw air from engine bay!
lowyota   +1y
See I dont have echeck or anything like that here. Hell right now im runnign a dump after my cat *(sounds like shit but im broke)
I had a awd turbo dsm that I got rid of all the factory emmisions, Does anyone know if you can get rid of any of it on the 22re?
DeRrIcK
johnny5   +1y

yea its werd some yotas have it and some don't, like i don't have a/c but thats cool with me
oldschool   +1y

hell I dont have either on my 77 power steering is overrated unless you have a V8 stuffed under the hood
johnny5   +1y
haha yea 4 real
Page 1 of 1