Page 10 of 10
Yota Lowering \  a arms

a arms

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 7188
replies 97
following 20

twisted minis   +1y
I cycled the arms about 14 inches. The Contitech won't push them that far though with no weight and 120 PSI. A Slam probably would.
lilheed   +1y
when are they goin on sale?
dhpmike   +1y
You see in those pics where the upper arm goes down and hits the bag? understand that most dropped arms will have enough drop built in, and with drop spindles you dont have to mount the bag outside the frame. You can get it actually under the frame and use a small 2500 lb bag and get even more lift without the bag getting close to the balljoint.

Seth's and Cando's probably have enough drop built in when using the drop spindles to do this. many may not understand this or know it because they may already have the bag mounts.

just a thought
dhpmike   +1y
I did a bunch of wrecking yard research today. I took my tape measure, digital calipers, pad and pen, and camera. I will be going back on saturday to get some Toyota arms and a spindle. I will have everything I need to make sure my old style BYC Toyota arms work properly. ( I have 2 sets in my shop im modifying to be stronger) I am also working on the newest deisgn DHP version uppers and lowers. I will use research to make sure these work and clear great as well as have a bunch of lift.
twisted minis   +1y
All the way up the arms do not touch the bag. The last picture is deceiving because ti looks like they are touching, but I can still get my finger in there. This bag is also out too far from the frame. I wasn't sure how much the bag would balloon since I haven't used Contitechs before, and I didn't want to risk it rubbing the frame. You could fit a 2600 or RE7 in without rubbing.

And the arms are on sale right now, and until half way through September.
lilheed   +1y
how much?
twisted minis   +1y
Heres a picture of my Toyota control arm kit (minus the weld on tabs).
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

And some Toyota arms with rod ends.
thread post photo
macdave06   +1y
I would have seth(twisted minis) build you control arms. I had him do some for me with heims and they came out really nice.

btw, I'm half way done with the install on those.