Page 1 of 1
Yota Audio Video \  dash/gauge cluster lighting/upgrading

dash/gauge cluster lighting/upgrading

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 715
replies 2
following 2

framescr8pintoy   +1y
what are some things anyone has seen that you can do to change your gauge cluster....besides actual faces and the norm. ive seen the site that sells the led bulbs and plan to do that. im getting tired of white face gauges since they wont go with my color scheme. and i dont want black like the original. yes yes i know vegasyota is working on some new designs. i would like to switch out the needles to possibly lit up type like on other vehicles, had a corolla for awhile with them and i liked that but i dont think it would work since the original werent lit, then theres the dakota digital gauges made for yotas which are sick looking but i cant afford the 700 or whatever it is they are asking for them. bascially looking to bring the cluster up to a more.....newish feel. make sense?
vegasyota94   +1y
dude.. come over and we can design something cool... as for the needles... mine are clear now, not that ugly yellow.. im gonna be painting them blue to match my faces.
and changing all the bulbs to led.
vegasyota94   +1y
oh yeah.. dude we could put a led in ur needles.. my dad is the man for making circut boards and shit like that.. im putting some in mine.. would be hella easy.. my shit is gonna all be lit blue.. including needles.
Page 1 of 1