threads
Page 1 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  need some interior pieces, help please :)

need some interior pieces, help please :)

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1274
replies 11
following 6

yotagirl   +1y
ok so i'm looking for a couple of interier pieces for my yota. one is the steering column cover, i guess thats what you'd call it. and the second is a piece of the dash...whats my best bet? anyone know of a cheaper place online maybe, i would rather not have to go to the dealer. this isnt a picture of my truck, but these are the two pieces i'm looking for...

xtotalanarcoix   +1y
i let those parts go pretty cheap back when i was parting out my 3rd gen, thats what i would look out for if i were you. craigslist forums or ebay, if youre not in a rush you should be able to pick them up for a good price
baha   +1y
what color do you need? I have dark gray. If you have a pull a part near you I would check them out! You could probably get both pieces for $30 there.

layin22ʹs   +1y
hey man i have a gray dash beazel if ya want it.its just laying in the garrage if i can ship it to you and have you pay the shipping when ya pick it up i whould be glad to give it to ya.send me a p.m with ur address and ill see what i can do
diabolic kustoms   +1y
yeah I'm sure I have them but shipping would be more then there worth
stll2hi   +1y
Same here, I have the dash part to give out, but I can't part with the sterring column. Mines from a 92, sure it fits, it's dark grey. You pay shipping and it's urz. Let me know.
yotagirl   +1y

awesome! i found the steering part somewhere else, so that works out. i'm down, not sure how much shipping would be, you think $10 is enough? paypal?

oh and here's a pic of my truck just to make sure we're talkin about the same thing:
stll2hi   +1y
I'll check it when I get home from work tonight and make sure we're talking about the same piece. I'll hit you back on here later. My whole dash is going away, so I'm sure that piece is in good shape.
yotagirl   +1y

thanks so much!
stll2hi   +1y
My apologies, I guess my dash is one piece. Sorry about that.

thread post photo