threads
Page 2 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  New carpet & some sound deadening...

New carpet & some sound deadening...

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 3582
replies 16
following 9

shep   +1y
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Yup, they're Infinity Reference speakers... They sound 100x better than the generic 4" coaxes that were in the dash previously... And the Alpine head unit sounds much better than the ancient Pioneer cassette player that was in there...hehe
l o w n l o u d   +1y

I like your fiberglass pods for the tweets, I just cheated and got me some foot space robbing q-forms, but they are also Infinity reference and they compliment very well ! I just put my tweets in the top of the pillar trim !

* bare with me and my dirty a** floor mats, its hard as hell to keep those clean this time of year, plus they are leaving soon !

* Yet again with some Infinity 6 x 9 's, ( 3 way ) " I go for LOUD and Clear "

L o w N l o u d
shep   +1y
LowNloud - nice looking interior man. I like the back box...if only I didn't need to keep my back seats...
l o w n l o u d   +1y

Thanks so much ! I did so much sound deadoning it it, I can barely hear the stock motor running unless the windows are down, it is so quiet. IF any are wondering, Im going with a black silver theme for paint. Sometimes I wish I had an extended cab, but Im comfortable sitting in it, I drove to Oregon this past summer and it was hella comfy, I kicked off the shoes cranked the tunes a lil, rolled down the windows and motored on. I do plan on changing the bench to a half back bucket with no headrests, that way I can implement my center console with an armrest and a capacitor hiding inside witha cooling fan. Also, debating changing the black velvet to this ( url below ) ( color = smoke ) . . . on the door skins, seats, visors and a totally custom headliner . . .

. . . then, I wanna glass the dash and do a one off dragon in flight on it with fiberglass & airbrush it. alote of dreaming, but, Im addicted ! ! !

L o w N l o u d
truck action   +1y
Performance Products,was around $140,is a formed caret just like stock & as a insulted backing on it!
tuckintaco03   +1y
where did you get thos seat covers ...i have saturn leather seats in mine and need a seat cover that fits nice and dont look like a cover
truck action   +1y
The place I got my carpet from now cost more . Found this place & will be ordering again!1
" target="_blank
If the seat cover request was to me ,there not seat covers ,had the seats reupholstered