Page 1 of 1
Yota Audio Video \  power window swap

power window swap

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1303
replies 7
following 5

m_i_zombie   +1y
anyone know what all is needed to put factory power windows in my doors? Wiring, regulator, switches, etc....
oldsklminitrk   +1y
I got a sweet ass kit for mine that was easier than doing the swap honestly.....I checked into doing the swap and there were to many add ons that you have to do as far as the wiring and shit.....mine was from autoloc.....cost me about 200.00 but it was pretty straight foward and easy
m_i_zombie   +1y
i've got the motors from a 4runner already, I didn't know if I need the regulators too. I have been told that the wiring is basicallya plug a play.
cnudrln   +1y
the wiring is just plug and play but you need a relay. i used 4runner motors on mine and had no problems for the 5 years i owned it?
m_i_zombie   +1y
Do i need the regulators or can i still use mine? A guy on another forum has a bunch of this stuff and I need to know what I need to get for this to work.
holcombe347   +1y
this would be a pretty good idea....if you have an alarm that will allow it, you could put your windows on remote so you can roll them down and open the door from the inside if you didnt want to use pop locks.... or you could have both.
truck action   +1y
I used doors from a 4-Runner, you'll need all the relays, & at the fuse block( in the cab) there's two circuit breakers on the 4-runner,one for the power windows & one for the power locks. The door control relay if I remember right is behind the passenger side kick panel. this has a timmer in it.
truck action   +1y
Here's the wiring for the wi
Page 1 of 1