Page 1 of 1
Yota Audio Video \  wiper controller

wiper controller

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 990
replies 4
following 4

toy-so-low   +1y
k this might sound stupid but i was goin threw my local junkers and seen that in one of the pickups that the wiper controllers had a delay switch on it(u control how fast wipers move) cuz on my truck i dont have that "luxury!!" i was wondering if i could swap that one with the current one in my truck> but ive been told by someone that i cant because of the wiper motor ???? is that true??? if n e one can help me out on this one please do! cuz im sic of using my hand every 5 seconds to clean mist and minor snow off my windows lmfao!!!! thx guys

o yea i almost forgot my truck is a 95 and i beleave the truck in the junkers as a 92??? well its the same body style n e ways.. thx again!
m_i_zombie   +1y
You have to have the intermittent (delay) motor to go along with the switch,
holcombe347   +1y
lol its not really all that dumb cause i was kinda looking into this as well.... i have an 88 where its either fast or faster with the wiper selector...no delay of anykind. it doesnt really bother me but it would be a cool luxury to have if its a simple swap. lol.

just use a lot of rain-x and drive fast....
toy-so-low   +1y
ok thats wat someone told me too.. damnit and i just bought a new motor like 6 months ago... o well i guess i can deal without it!!!...rainx and go fast lol hello i dont have a a supra here lol i have a stock motor with a custom made intake that i made with my hands lol!!!!! jk!
phatboislim   +1y
lol @ rain x and drive fast LMAO
Page 1 of 1