Page 1 of 1
Yota Audio Video \  ? on A-pillar pods

? on A-pillar pods

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1538
replies 6
following 4

sickyota 808   +1y
What kinda A-pllar pods did u guys use for your 89-95 p/u. I'am gonna put aftermarket autometer gauges, maybe just the temp & volts for now. there are no a-pillar pods made for our truck, well theres this one website I found but their 80bucks for a triple pod...my friend used one thats for a civic with a little modification, well if anybody know where u can find one for our trucks that would be cool..
sickyota 808   +1y

yeah thats the site that I know has a-pillar pods for our trucks but dunno if the info on the site is updated... last updated was in june..
holcombe347   +1y
send him an email, he's a pretty nice guy....ive talked to him before because i was thinking about doing a 22rte swap on my toyota. so i was asking him what kind of stuff i would need out of the other truck to do it...he is a pretty knowlegable guy and returns emails pretty quick.
sickyota 808   +1y

aight I'll send him an e-mail... yeah go wit the turbo swap, those motors got lots of potential.. I tryed racing my fren but when the turbo boosted he was gone lol... if I was running my dual carb setup I think it might have been a different story haha..
johnny5   +1y
i have a piller pod in my '91. i just used one for a '95 its pretty much the same shape. just had heat it up a little to form it a little better. oh yea its from autometer.
holcombe347   +1y
yeah i didnt end up doing the swap because to go from a 22r to a 22rte motor i had to basically swap everything from the gas tank to the fuse box and i didnt want to get into all that. if i had a complete truckwith that motor in it at my house i would have done it but i the guy i was going to get the motor from and all that lived in pa. and he was gonna ship it too me. do after doing some research on it, it wasnt going to be worth the cost.
Page 1 of 1