Page 1 of 3
Yota Audio Video \  low seats

low seats

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 5048
replies 24
following 10

draggin87yota   +1y
i plan on doing a cut floor bd, wat seat are gunna be low enough for me to have enough head room,im hopeing to bd to the doors,i got prelude seats now n im 6'1 n i dont have alot of headroom,it feels like im already bd lol.
phatboislim   +1y
u might wana do the saturn thing like seth
draggin87yota   +1y
oh ok,a buddy of mine has a c10,bd to the doors,n hes like in his 230lbs,6'1 and still has perfect head room,i looked at his seat n they are low as hell
uselesstoy   +1y
thats a c10,a shit load bigger. what is it, like 5" to the door with a z on a yota, that is A LOT less room, im 6'2" so im right there with you and id be scared of losing that much room. stock floor it to the rocker and traditional it to the doors. then its only losing 2,5 inches of room.
draggin87yota   +1y
ohhh ok,thats a gud idea
laidout94toy   +1y
Use those seats, I have Honda CRX seats the I just cut down on the floor and got an extra 2 inches out of them.

Take the rear mounting brackets and hammer them down so they are flat with the seat beackets.
Do the same with the front brackets.

I welded the slide mechanism together so they dont slide foward or back anymore.
Also I cut the lever that makes the seat slide off.

I used 1"x2" box metal bar and cut it the length of the front seat brackets. Drilled 3/8" holes in them and welded them to the front of the seat brackets.
Then just bolt them bitches to the floor! Of course you will have to drill new holes in the floor.
Ill get pics tommorow, am buying a new digi camera
laidout94toy   +1y
I also had a buddy sit in my truck and he is 6'4 and I have a 4 1/4" traditional body drop and he didnt even have to tilt his head.
slammedyota91   +1y
the new toyota celica seats, they are very low..
vegasyota94   +1y
damn laidout.. that truck is so bad ass... just sell it to me already
ill give ya my 94 ext cab and u can trick it out
laidout94toy   +1y
Ah ha, um......... NO
But here are a few other pics for ya.
Im trying to get some shit done to it. Re-bag or juice it the begining of next year.

Older pics!