Yota Audio Video \  Whatcha think?

Whatcha think?

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1639
replies 4
following 3

slammedyota91   +1y
thread post photo
i built this in my kitchen lol, 2 polk audio DB 10's and 2 fusion powerplant 10's 2 crunch 1000 watt amps 1 on 1 ohm and the other 4ohm. 4 goes to the polk and 1 goes to the fusions. and 1 1farad cap. garage was full and it was raining and i wanted to bump so i made it. the box is actually only a 12x12 just has a full face. i plan on changing it up soon though. hit 143.8db in a bass comp in redding, recently blew one amp (the 1ohm) so i have to change it out soon. lemme know what you think
toy-so-low   +1y
dude come on do u have air leaks in ur cab cuz i hit that with my single 12 inch xtant sub in a to spec box.....but thos fusions are good my buddy has then in a 2000 civic sir(si) and it hit 141 db.....but love the box..i wanna build a wall to but need to worry about others befor i do that.....(o yea i work at a stereo shop) so i know some things about audio
slammedyota91   +1y
i do a lot of audio as well, also worked at best buy installing for them, anyway 143.8 was with the bass at -3 (didnt know until after) lol, and also the box isnt to spec, nor are the amps turned up, but to answer the question yes i have to 3x5 inch vent in the rear of the cab that pour air out. but anyway yea built the box quickly. i was watching pimp my ride last night and they built a sick ass box for 6 12's in a blazer sealed and then ported the front of it with a seperate wall, thinkin about doing 8 10's that way since my box isnt considered street class due to the fact my amp rack is at an angle so it peakes over my window, so its customized street which makes it difficult to compete against others, although i didnt build the box to compete i built it to enjoy clean bass.
mulisharider11x   +1y
hey i thought u were gunna meet me up slammedyota91? wat have u been up 2
slammedyota91   +1y
i am headed up to redding tonight its my girls 21st but i will be driving her car, my tires are so worn on the inside i barely like to drive my truck around town, i have the whole week off next week so i will come up then rotate my tires or something.. or find some donuts
Page 1 of 1